Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

On 10/3/2021 at 3:51 PM, BenG said:

I wouldn’t be so sure tbh. The GP definitely knew about that album coming out. L4S made 0 noise outside the fanbase this time. :rip:

Yeah that’s why you can make assumptions that not many people will buy jazz album anymore just like tony’s last album :shakes:

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

On 10/3/2021 at 3:51 PM, Delusional said:

Literally ALL of the albums you mentioned didn’t have physicals first week unlike L4S

black and white falling GIF

Can you imagine release a jazz album ( a genre that not really sell anymore) without physical album?? :billie:

Out-Out chanteuse wins :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 10/3/2021 at 9:46 AM, ReadyGaga said:

I just know that with the new Billboard method Taylor Swift debuted with less than 400,000 copies, the biggest pop star on the planet Ariana Grande, with 170,000, Lil Nas X with a huge media hype with 126,000 and Olivia Rodrigo the rising pop star with less than 300,000 copies to see that something is wrong. Even Drake's CLB which was supposed to be the biggest debut of the year got 600,000 copies when it normally would have done 1M + 3/4 years ago, the music industry is sick and OGH can even go f- themselves if a jazz album of a female pop artist and a 95-year-old man is opening with 40,000 copies

Exactly this is why we shouldn’t expect 150K+ for LG7 with the new method :cm:

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 29,546
On 10/3/2021 at 10:41 AM, Miaou said:

And ATRL comparing pop albums from others MPGs to a jazz album full of covers :rip:

Squall being the one posting the predictions on PureCharts lmao why am I not surprised? This one really doesn’t have a life and is surely a Gaga fan in disguise 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 10/3/2021 at 10:54 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Squall being the one posting the predictions on PureCharts lmao why am I not surprised? This one really doesn’t have a life and is surely a Gaga fan in disguise 

Yeah if the prediction was more than 100K he wouldn’t have posted it lmaooooo 

such a poor OGH loser :rip:

A Popster Is Born 18,361

The „im angry at Gaga” comments everywhere I go.Lmao. You can’t make this bs up.  Imagine being angry with her for this albums’ numbers. Just move the F on.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 3