Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,138
On 10/2/2021 at 8:14 PM, LGMonster95 said:

In the end, we'll still get acclaim and a Grammy award from this album so everything is fine, + Tony deserved this album for what he did for Gaga, I really hope that nobody blames him for "breaking Gaga's record" if it wasn't for him idk in what state Gaga would have been nowadays as an artist and as a person, a big part of her evolution in her career is also thanks to him pushing her when she needed. Beside this, Tony has a legendary career, Gaga being in his last album is more like of an honor.

That record turned into a meh after Taylor re-releasing her entire discography :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster This Way 646
On 10/2/2021 at 7:18 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It’s not a big deal but I hope she’s not having a « fibro crisis » seeing the numbers. I think her team will tell her it’s nothing don’t worry it’s normal blabla 

I don’t think she looks up for charts anymore. She just accepts whatever her team says about numbers

What she said at the Westfield show is a very good example :billie:

Edited by GuiLM
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,834
On 10/2/2021 at 7:18 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It’s not a big deal but I hope she’s not having a « fibro crisis » seeing the numbers

This post better be a joke :icant:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

It’ll be interesting to see what effect the 60 Mins interview has. At least this is going top 10. The market is so different now compared to 2014 when C2C came out. 

I think we should be grateful for how big Chromatica opened - despite everything that happened. With Billboard’s metrics being changed, she’s likely never opening to around 270-300K again. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 424

Can anyone remind of BB rules regarding credit cards? It's 4 copies per card, but is it per format?

For example:
If I buy 4 CDs, 4 cassettes, 4 vinyl, and 4 digitals using the same card --- will it count as 16 copies or just 4?

The Fame Popster 467

The way Gaga's team always have excuses not to do more are just jokes...

1. Chromatica - we can't promote cause of the pandemic.. so

2. BTW anniversary - it's just an anniversary album. Why even promote it. Let's release it one month after the REAL anniversary date and even delay it an additional week.

3. DoC - We just wanna celebrate underground artists. Why even promote it. Plus, the summer is already so over.

4. LFS - It's just a jazz album. Plus, the traditional promotional platform can't works for now. It's also Tony last album, so let's not focus too much on charts & numbers. Plus, we already did a lot in terms of LFS promo...

Tbh, all these projects are good content, genuine and special in their own way. But Gaga's team managed to make them feel boring and uneventful.

Props to them...

• paws up 4