Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

The Fame Popster 282
On 10/1/2021 at 10:41 AM, little legend said:

All L4S audio's were uploaded on her YouTube channel and it's been over 4hours and none of them has over 10k views:wtfga: 

I think that this indicates ( as well as all the previous L4S music videos that were also flopped) that we shouldn't expect good streaming numbers at all. Hopefully it will do well on pure sales

But who listens to audios in Youtube? Audio of jazz covers are not going to do good numbers. I’ve been streaming L4S all day in Spotify but I’ve still not played it on Youtube.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

Gaga's cover of Do I Love You is really really good. Overall L4S is a solid jazz album, idk if its better than C2C because honestly they are different but I did enjoy Do I Love You, Let's Do It, It's De-Lovely and Night And Day (these 2 duet songs are also very enjoyable) 

• paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 16,838

Let's Do It is such a fvck anthem :icant:

it's De-Lovely is great too..

my top2.. lemme listen again to complete my holy trinity.. Do I Love You probably?

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812
On 10/1/2021 at 11:02 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga's cover of Do I Love You is really really good. Overall L4S is a solid jazz album, idk if its better than C2C because honestly they are different but I did enjoy Do I Love You, Let's Do It, It's De-Lovely and Night And Day (these 2 duet songs are also very enjoyable) 

this is a 'night and day' stan account!

907646FC-094C-43C7-A020-024B2B862D34.thu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,700
Popster for Sale 57,210

Gaga really has 0 notion of charts, back in 2010 she said she had 6 #1 songs while it was just Pop Songs #1s, during the show yesterday she said Cheek to Cheek was #1 the day after its release but it wasn’t even #1 on iTunes, and that BTW went #1 in 2021 :mess:

• lol 15