Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 9/29/2021 at 8:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The meltdowns when LFS doesn’t debut at #1 will be EPIC, will be a day to remember for this fanbase :laughga: 

(I could care less but some of y’all are really gonna struggle and it shows) 

spit take GIF

It’s truly going to be an epic week. 
:katy:

The only thing I'm looking forward to this album is for gaga's live performances, I can't wait to hear her voice again. Then f ** k to critic, grammy and other things. This is Tony's latest album. And gaga's name and voice are in it. It is the only thing that matters.

• love 3

It's quite funny to see monsters saying 'f*ck reviews' when her things is getting bad / mixed reviews and throwing the universal press praises she's getting on some of her projects to trash some other artists work.

Let's agree it's okay for her to make some mixed reviewed projects. Or just reject ALL reviews (even the great ones)

Edited by monketsharona
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,835
On 9/29/2021 at 3:31 PM, monketsharona said:

It's quite funny to see monsters saying 'f*ck reviews' when her things is getting bad / mixed reviews and throwing the universal press praises she's getting on some of her projects to trash some other artists work.

Let's agree it's okay for her to make some mixed reviewed projects. Or just reject ALL reviews (even the great ones)

THIS! Same energy as "VMAs are trash without Gaga", and "Gaga has a Tricon Award, and your fave?"

I am super excited for the album

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,715
On 9/29/2021 at 7:27 PM, Delusional said:
Katy-Perry-Power-of-Women-Variety-1.jpg

In your career, you’ve sold over 48 million adjusted albums and your songs have accumulated 50 billion streams, yet you’ve never won a Grammy?

No, I’ve been nominated 13 times before. … To be honest, I always go by numbers, and they don’t lie. And I’m good with that. Everyone has an opinion and that’s wonderful, but numbers are numbers. Math is sacred.

Is Math related to science? 

Popster for Sale 44,715

this tired a** SL bullying again :tiredaf:

It's like when a kid you don't like starts getting bullied so you start to like them and want to defend them 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1