Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,574
On 9/29/2021 at 5:08 PM, Doncho said:

Why some of you think Gaga s team doesnt care for the #1 when they are releasing 4 alternative album covers, CDs and vinyls on first day?

whats-not-clicking-point.gif

What about releasing the cassettes one day early and therefore losing units? I think they planned a #1 debut but once it turned out they have no chance, they decided they will at least push for the 2022 Grammys. 

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 11,940
On 9/29/2021 at 12:13 PM, DonnieDarko said:

What about releasing the cassettes one day early and therefore losing units? I think they planned a #1 debut but once it turned out they have no chance, they decided they will at least push for the 2022 Grammys. 

I think that was probably their idea since the start, but we probably find out yesterday. L4S is getting huge promo for a Jazz album, they do care for the #1

• thanks 1

On 9/29/2021 at 8:17 PM, Doncho said:

I think that was probably their idea since the start, but we probably find out yesterday. L4S is getting huge promo for a Jazz album, they do care for the #1

I hope you are right, but lot of those things were planned before Drake dropped his album and Taylor moved her shipping date. They won't just cancel those things, if chance for #1 is gone. 

A Popster Is Born 18,574
On 9/29/2021 at 5:23 PM, Established Legend said:

Rolling Stones gave L4S only 3/5 aka 60/100 ::|:

But but but I thought critics will love everything she does. This narrative was a flawed one from the start imo. Let’s hope other critics will give her better reviews.

A Popster Is Born 18,574
On 9/29/2021 at 5:24 PM, FRANZGA said:

Is the Sep.30 physical release of L4S confirmed?

then we'll debut a week early or what?

The cassettes and or some other limited items are being released on the 30th, the full release comes on Oct 1st.

A Popster Is Born 18,574
On 9/29/2021 at 5:17 PM, Doncho said:

No one says they do not care, but it was obviously planned way beforehand. 

Moderator 17,146
On 9/29/2021 at 5:34 PM, Mr. V said:

This pic is not real right? :rip:

It's real. It's from a few days ago when Merkel was at a bird zoo in her constituency.

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/tiere/angela-merkel-im-vogelpark-warum-die-bundeskanzlerin-aufschreit-17552566.html

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,940
On 9/29/2021 at 12:28 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I don’t understand their 60 as the review is mega short and nothing negative chile

Maybe they didnt listen till the end :icant:

Edited by Doncho