Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

On 9/27/2021 at 12:05 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

@MANiCURE1295 What are your 5 favorite songs off of Montero (excluding singles) right now?

Mine are:

Dead Right Now, Scoop, Lost in The Citadel, Dolla Sign Slime and Void. 

Am I Dreaming, Don't Want It, Tales of Dominica, Lost in the Citadel, Life After Salem

• paws up 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 39,587
On 9/27/2021 at 6:05 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

@MANiCURE1295 What are your 5 favorite songs off of Montero (excluding singles) right now?

Mine are:

Dead Right Now, Scoop, Lost in The Citadel, Dolla Sign Slime and Void. 

Scoop, Lost in the Citadel, Dolla Sign Slime, Don’t Want It, Am I Dreaming

THAT WAS SO TOUGH WTF

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 45,020

not a Katykat on ATRL saying Katy's success is caused by economic crisis :dead:

Spoiler

I wonder if Britain is also giving Katy streams and relevancy because Brexit is starting to bite in their a**. 2 out of 3 gas stations are empty, supermarket shelves are emptying, electricity bills can go to the moon (+3000%),...

Katy's career tracked the spread of the previous crisis started in the US and she got the Anglosphere first because of the harsh Anglo-Saxon economic model, small government,... and later crossed into Europe with the Euro Debt Crisis, gained a strong hold on Southern Europe like Spain, Italy,... There is no shortage of economic hardship in the Middle East, Latin America,... where Katy has clear advantage over any other pop girl.

If HIH gets a random surge in the Britain, now you know way. Their society is experiencing something comparison to what embargoes are doing to countries like Iran, North Korea,...

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,995
On 9/27/2021 at 2:01 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

not a Katykat on ATRL saying Katy's success is correlated to economic crises :dead:

Hide contents

I wonder if Britain is also giving Katy streams and relevancy because Brexit is starting to bite in their a**. 2 out of 3 gas stations are empty, supermarket shelves are emptying, electricity bills can go to the moon (+3000%),...

Katy's career tracked the spread of the previous crisis started in the US and she got the Anglosphere first because of the harsh Anglo-Saxon economic model, small government,... and later crossed into Europe with the Euro Debt Crisis, gained a strong hold on Southern Europe like Spain, Italy,... There is no shortage of economic hardship in the Middle East, Latin America,... where Katy has clear advantage over any other pop girl.

If HIH gets a random surge in the Britain, now you know way. Their society is experiencing something comparison to what embargoes are doing to countries like Iran, North Korea,...

what a writer :applause:

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 9/27/2021 at 2:03 PM, BenG said:

what a writer :applause:

omg that was the Katycat in question, not me :icant:

great writing, beautiful writing but such forced reasoning imo

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

On 9/27/2021 at 9:01 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

not a Katykat on ATRL saying Katy's success is caused by economic crisis :dead:

Hide contents

I read this a few minutes ago and like what? Is this some sort of pikachoo nonsense :icant:

Popster for Sale 41,995
On 9/27/2021 at 2:08 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

omg that was the Katycat in question, not me :icant:

i know :mess:

im a good reader

Spoiler

:icant:

Edited by BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838
On 9/27/2021 at 3:18 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Hide contents

"I think Adele is really talented, but being fat will only get you so far. Sitting in a chair will get boring after the fourth video, you know? Maybe if she danced her a** off like I do in every video, she wouldn't be as big as she is." - Lady Gaga

please tell me that’s not a real quote :dead: