Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

On 9/26/2021 at 12:59 PM, Gagacharts said:

"Chromatica" gains like 1.5 - 1.8M each day (incl. remixes), so this won´t happen.

As if Katy cats would care about DOC. They will only compare with the main album (and rightfully so actually)

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,146
On 9/26/2021 at 1:40 PM, ViviLittleM said:

As if Katy cats would care about DOC. They will only compare with the main album (and rightfully so actually)

You mean, Katy slapping NRO, Small Talk and Never Worn White on the album when she herself said they wouldn't be on any album isn't fraudulence?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

On 9/26/2021 at 12:40 PM, ViviLittleM said:

right :dead: We’ll be laughed at even more for having to add remixes from another album to compete with a bomb that charted for 4 weeks, especially when there’s two streaming giants on Chromatica

C1-AD6-D0-B-88-C5-46-BE-AB09-7-F3-DCD19-

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Moderator 17,146
On 9/26/2021 at 1:46 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

right :dead: We’ll be laughed at even more for having to add remixes from another album to compete with a bomb that charted for 4 weeks, especially when there’s two streaming giants on Chromatica

C1-AD6-D0-B-88-C5-46-BE-AB09-7-F3-DCD19-

Seriously, stop caring about the Kats :uhh:

It's starting to get really sad. Gaga already won.

• thanks 5

The Fame Popster 490

tbb 911 is such a catchy song! Definitely a miss for not being a lead single.

The way Gaga always make great song when experimenting and her label always being wrong with what could be the next hit.

Interscope released INLA, but GP wanted Shallow

Interscope released SL, but 911 is the better choice 

Idk why but the only radio singles I would have seen for Chromatica are Rain On Me (for obvious reasons), Replay because it’s really catchy despite the lack of a real chorus, and Plastic Doll the only song with a real chorus, which is very very underrated by the fanbase.

Edited by ViviLittleM

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 9/26/2021 at 2:15 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Idk why but the only radio singles I would have seen for Chromatica are Rain On Me (for obvious reasons), Replay because it’s really catchy despite the lack of a real chorus, and Plastic Doll the only song with a real chorus, which is very very underrated by the fanbase.

Plastic Doll is way too I can scream really loud kind of a song. It’s amazing, yes but idk. Replay yeah.

A Popster Is Born 18,578

Also, Chromatica is gaining 1.3 M streams daily, Smile is at 1.1 M after HIH went viral and gains 600k per day. Once it will fade and it will in a matter of a week, Smile will go back to 700k daily, which still is great for such a bomb. Can ya’ll hold off the crying for at least when it will get a bit closer? 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1