Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 22,837
On 9/20/2021 at 3:21 PM, Andreu said:

#ThankYouPreAnnouncement singles

because the two songs that weren't meant to be on Smile and were meant to remain just droplets account for 650M out of the 1000M total of the album :icant:

Imagine the streams if the droplets weren’t on the album :katy:

A Popster Is Born 11,940

Not related to Gaga at all but I was listening to Peppa Pig last album and it's so good? The production on every track slaps and a lot of songs made me feel things, specially Its Peppa Pig, Expert Daddy Pig and Festival Fun!, despite me not understanding the lyrics I literally cried and the harp on Peppa Party Time is gorgeous + I love the latin vibe on Jumping in Muddy Puddles. Overall it's a pretty solid and well done album, the only thing I don't really like about it is that it doesn't feel as cohesive as I thought it would be but I stan Gaga so I can’t expect cohesiveness when an artist is versatile :happydance: 

Spoiler

Its a joke CHROMATICON please dont hate me :bradley:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,012
On 9/20/2021 at 1:46 PM, Doncho said:

Not related to Gaga at all but I was listening to Peppa Pig last album and it's so good? The production on every track slaps and a lot of songs made me feel things, specially Its Peppa Pig, Expert Daddy Pig and Festival Fun!, despite me not understanding the lyrics I literally cried and the harp on Peppa Party Time is gorgeous + I love the latin vibe on Jumping in Muddy Puddles. Overall it's a pretty solid and well done album, the only thing I don't really like about it is that it doesn't feel as cohesive as I thought it would be but I stan Gaga so I can’t expect cohesiveness when an artist is versatile :happydance: 

Reveal hidden contents

Its a joke CHROMATICON please dont hate me :bradley:

We were robbed of a GagaxPeppaPig collab

• hugs 1

On 9/19/2021 at 5:23 PM, Delusional said:

Change the disgusting title.

On 9/19/2021 at 6:06 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

this. propaganda

On 9/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Agreed, what in the actual hell is happening here :katy:

why are we celebrating mediocre incredibly basic songs like Bad Habits :mess:

ON TOPIC:

“Dawn Of Chromatica” (29,749,282) surpasses “The Remix” (29,610,037) and becomes the most streamed Remix Album by Lady Gaga on Spotify.

1. (+1) DOC — 29.7M ⬆️
2. (-1) The Remix — 29.6M ⬇️
3. BTW: The Remix — 14M

On 9/19/2021 at 8:18 PM, Clever Username said:

Someone change the title and remove the dog's posting abilities for a while

E7522280-D3-A3-4971-8-E13-BE6-B55-C4-BFD

On 9/20/2021 at 2:13 AM, donatellab said:

how can i report the dog for this title :katy:

On 9/20/2021 at 5:40 AM, Sir.Sim said:

*cat

tenor.gif

But if I said anything about this, I get called "embarrassing" and "pressed" across three different posts. Funny how that works huh

dean winchester GIF

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,423
On 9/20/2021 at 2:26 PM, Delusional said:

I swear katy and her team did so many interviews and statements about how NRO wasn’t part of any album and just a droplet - or am I just hallucinating? :rip:

You definitely are not hallucinating.

On 9/20/2021 at 2:42 PM, donatellab said:

Imagine the streams if the droplets weren’t on the album :katy:

Well we only have to do the math, its nothing we need to imagine :icant: but yeah such a kii the fact ⅔ of the streams come from songs that werent meant to be there

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 9/20/2021 at 4:00 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

But if I said anything about this, I get called "embarrassing" and "pressed" across three different posts. Funny how that works huh

dean winchester GIF

Yeah you are right. It looks like this thread is full with rats. 

Popster This Way 900

It does bug me how artists are just slapping old singles onto new albums to improve their stream and sales stats. 

Gaga should have put The Cure onto Chromatica for the extra streams and sales. :excuseme:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

I feel so bad to announce that Bad Habits music video outstreamed Stupid Love. Despite being released 2 months ago , it already has 20m views more than Stupid Love. It looks like the GP preferred it over Stupid Love. No :scared: 

• lol 3

Popster This Way 900
On 9/20/2021 at 9:31 AM, Established Legend said:

I feel so bad to announce that Bad Habits music video outstreamed Stupid Love. Despite being released 2 months ago , it already has 20m views more than Stupid Love. It looks like the GP preferred it over Stupid Love. No :scared: 

It's the fabulous eye makeup in the thumbnail.