Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 22,836
On 9/17/2021 at 10:48 PM, BenG said:

Try British English :icant:

why did I have to google this :katy:

MELINDRO STAY OFF GOOGLE

Edited by donatellab
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popstanne 8,013

xy6iJQ3t.gif

Nicki claims that her & her family have been harassed by journalists and reporters. She retaliates by doxxing them and leaking their phone number and adress on her Instagram :dead: the poor reporter had to close her Twitter account

Update: Nicki's posts have (once again) been deleted :icant:

Edited by JennyWayne
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,559
On 9/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, Doncho said:

Love For Sale album coming for Top 50 on Billboard yas :creepin:

But seriously, we knew this would happen. Gaga doesnt have the same amount of fans that she used to have in 2014. A lot of monsters left after C2C and Joanne.

She had her biggest first week sales with Chromatica since BTW I don’t think that’s ENTIRELY accurate to say, she’s also a consistently top 10 most streamed female daily and she’s only released a couple jazz singles and a a remix album. So I think the interest for Gaga is pretty steady honestly 

I would argue that Gaga’s fanbase is pretty steady right now. I just don’t think all of them are 15-25 and on online forums all the time. I think Gaga’s amount of fans since 2014 has actually grew, she’s just not the pop star of the moment with huge GP natural interest. But the Gaga base is pretty big honestly. I never see anyone (except people here) talk badly about Gaga. And everyone of my close friends and relatives enjoy her more and listen to her more than they ever did in 2014.

Then again I know I’m pretty optimistic so people probably think I’m wicked wrong but whatever lol :laughga:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1