Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 9/15/2021 at 9:18 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Don’t get me wrong, I love ARTPOP and I’ve been through years and years of lashings for saying it’s better that some other Gaga albums and I will never stop defending it, but Chromatica, phew. It’s objectively amazing and it’s also amazing to me, personally, simply because it helped me during last year when I’ve had a health scare. 

I personally believe that Chromatica is what ARTPOP would be if it was toned down, but yup truly an amazing album :giveup:

Btw totally on board with you, ARTPOP was out at a time I wasn't feeling myself so I'm pretty sure I'm far from objective when stanning the album :arguega:

Spoiler

still better than Jolene, I fear :witch-laugh:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 9/12/2021 at 3:29 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Just Dance trend on TikTok (last update: September 2nd):

1. 73k videos (+30k) (recent popular videos)

It's not bad, but it's not viral enough for its streams to increase sadly.

Ms I am a local

Just Dance trend on TikTok (last update: September 12th):

1. 76,8k videos (+3,8k)

This trend is OVER. Never started wbk, etc...

Ms I am a local

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

Both Joanne and Chromatica are some of Gaga's best work and overall just screams how versatile Gaga is and how well she can adapt to different types of genres. I'm the kind of person that loves to hear a song like 911 and Rain On Me but also enjoys songs like Joanne and Angel Down aswell (and yes I do have some albums that I don't enjoy that much before some of you comes with the "you always kiss her a** sh!t) 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Most streamed Eurovision 2021 songs on Spotify

1. ZITTI E BUONI - 215M streams by Måneskin
  2. SHUM - 38M by God_A
  3. Dark Side - 37,8M by Blind Channel

You know what this is? Talent. Go_A did that without any major playlist support, without any previous success before Eurovision and without a big record label!

Edited by Ms I am a local

Popstanne 7,669

Nicki's Twitter meltdown continues :mess: she retweeted some Tucker Carlson video and she's even fighting with Barbz now :dead::dead:

0uPkcuw.gif

Update: she got blocked from Twitter :toofunny:

Edited by JennyWayne
  • lol 14