Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,319
On 9/15/2021 at 12:27 PM, BenG said:

Thank you Thermomix :darkmode:

the locals that streamed it on accident had to go clean their ears

Spoiler

disclaimer before you drag me

Spoiler

note how I said the locals 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,319

Jhay Cortez' Dile top 40 on spanish spotify despite being a solo non-singe not promoted in any way, why? :ohhh: must be the t-word. And the actual single Ley seca stable at #2 and getting closer to #1 each day :darkmode:

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 9/15/2021 at 1:35 PM, Gagalvaro said:

The alternative cover is not sold out yet? I though there was only 1000 copies:sassysalem:

There most probably were 1k copies but really, I’m sure liddos won’t buy the album in general and the gp is not spending their coins on four alternate Jazz album covers.

On 9/15/2021 at 1:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

There most probably were 1k copies but really, I’m sure liddos won’t buy the album in general and the gp is not spending their coins on four alternate Jazz album covers.

Well. I snatched my 12th copy yesterday. I’m still looking for that #1:oscar: 

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,953
On 9/15/2021 at 10:08 AM, OnionGirl said:

The first special out of the gate will be “One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga,” to air on CBS the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It’s the filmed rendering of the two concerts the pair did at Radio City Music Hall in August, billed as Bennett’s final public performances, the first night of which coincided with his 95th birthday. Beyond its CBS berth, the show will be available for streaming on the Paramount Plus service.

Next up is “MTV Unplugged: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga,” pegged for winter with no confirmed air date yet. The show was filmed with an intimate studio audience in New York City around the time of August’s Radio City Music Hall performances. That branding played a major role in Bennett’s career almost three decades ago when his first “MTV Unplugged” special was turned into a surprise-hit 1994 album that went on to win the 1995 Grammy for album of the year. “Tony Bennett’s resurgence began in the ’90s with his ‘MTV Unplugged’ and it’s timely that the last chapter ends on the same note,” said Bennett’s son and longtime manager, Danny Bennett.

Last in the three-special rollout will be a documentary, “The Lady and the Legend,” available exclusively via Paramount Plus, also with a premiere date yet to be announced. Described as providing “an intimate look into a beautiful friendship and musical partnership that transcends generations,” the special will include footage from the making of the “Love for Sale” album as well as their first full-length collaboration, 2014’s “Cheek to Cheek,” and going back to their first fruitful meeting in 2011.

The deal being announced today will also include a series of music video premieres, including the MTV debut of a clip for the “Love for Sale” album’s title track this Friday at noon ET. MTV previously premiered the first single from the album, “I Get a Kick Out of You.”

LOVE FOR SALE VIDEO OUT THIS FIRDAY:prideheart:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 9/15/2021 at 4:09 PM, Delusional said:

Both C2C2 and HOG eras are so boring so far :rip:

Considering not one of then started yet, then yes, they’re boring.

Spoiler

On a serious note, L4S will never be not boring for me, cute-yes, but overall meh