Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,675
On 9/14/2021 at 11:00 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Could you tell me where U got the auto generated streams from?

I made a playlist with all of them and added the views together. They are on Youtube, but a little bit hard to find.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,658
On 9/15/2021 at 6:44 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I live for it. She deserves every second of lashings she’s getting. Such a horrible role model in almost every aspect. Yikes.

The fact that one of my friends is a huge fan of her :toofunny:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 9/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, BenG said:

You’re not friends?

spacer.png

what I meant is that I have not an ounce of sympathy left for the All Things Go chanteuse and I don't even think her releasing an amazing album (which will not happen anyway) will make up for it, and I said that multiple times but I will always be remembered as a barboon I feear :bradley: And as much as I have loved her artistry for many years and still think she has been judged unfairly by stan twitter and forums many many times, this has simply become embarassing.

Edited by Andreu
  • hugs 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/15/2021 at 10:06 AM, Andreu said:

what I meant is that I have not an ounce of sympathy left for the All Things Go chanteuse and I said that multiple times but I will always be remembered as a barboon :bradley:

Noted. Let me not ever again think of you as her fan. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,658

Taylor Swift becomes the FIRST female artist in History to have 5 albums chart for at least 3 years on Billboard 200. She joins The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Eminem and Drake as the only acts to achieve this.

Cat Working GIF

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1