Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/13/2021 at 10:31 PM, artgagapop said:

I would had loved if gaga had done something like this for chromatica, she could have invited Ariana, BP and Elton to do their songs and perform some fan faves like Alice, Replay and Babylon. I miss her performing her own new songs the most, we have only had 3 non vegas performances in the last 4 years :crying:

Yeah, this is tragic and sad. Chromatica deserved so much more. I can already see Gaga doing this like you’ve said. Ugh

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 28,914
x3

Omg i am officially obsessed with Shivers :giveup: 

Ooh, I love it when you do it like that:happydance:

And when you're closer, give me thе shivers:cupcake:

Oh, baby, you wanna dance 'til the sunlight cracks:bunny:

And whеn they say the party's over, then we'll bring it right back:bunny:

And we'll say, "Ooh, I love it when you do it like that":happydance:

And when you're closer, give me the shivers:cupcake:

Oh, baby, you wanna dance 'til the sunlight cracks:happydance:

And when they say the party's over, then we'll bring it right back:yasss: 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

You guys got to understand different between established artist and establishing artist.

Gaga is well established at this point, compare her to the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and Taylor. Artists like Dua, Doja and Megan are still trying to break through, of coarse they are gonna work harder than Gaga at this point of her career.  

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/13/2021 at 10:38 PM, zoldyck said:

You guys got to understand different between established artist and establishing artist.

Gaga is well established at this point, compare her to the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and Taylor. Artists like Dua, Doja and Megan are still trying to break through, of coarse they are gonna work harder than Gaga at this point of her career.  

Just like Gaga did back in 2008-2011. Yes.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,230
On 9/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, zoldyck said:

gordon ramsay shrimp GIF by Fox TV

the fact that people still need to be told this..is just baffling:katy:

Id like to see any modern pop girl do what Gaga did with The Fame Monster tour with 200+ shows and the BTW promo tour basically all the continents and multiple appearances basically everyday for months on end.

people comparing that to Spotify investment and animated videos is a no no  :katy:

edit: not saying Dua doesn’t put in work, she obviously does but Gaga broke her damn hip for a reason, let’s put some respect on her damn name.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 8

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/13/2021 at 10:43 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

gordon ramsay shrimp GIF by Fox TV

the fact that people still need to be told this..is just baffling:katy:

Id like to see any modern pop girl do what Gaga did with The Fame Monster tour with 200+ shows and the BTW promo tour basically all the continents and multiple appearances basically everyday for months on end.

people comparing that to Spotify investment and animated videos is a no no  :katy:

edit: not saying Dua doesn’t put in work, she obviously does but Gaga broke her damn hip for a reason, let’s put some respect on her damn name.

All of this

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/13/2021 at 11:43 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Broke her hip and was left with an ugly condition that would pretty much probably hunt her whole life. I honestly wish she was taking care of herself more back then (but probably the toxic people around her didnt let her too)

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 41,747

I wonder what Adele’s promo will be like. 25’s promo was so on-point. Starting from the teaser ad. That was a cultural reset. She didn’t do much promo but each of them was big and effective. 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,914
x3

Album: Dawn Of Chromatica

Apple Music:

#10 Brazil

#14 Chile

#14 El Salvador

#14 Mexico

#16 Costa Rica

#16 Panama

#16 Portugal

#19 Honduras

#19 Paraguay

#21 Malta

#21 Nicaragua

#21 Peru

#21 Philippines

#22 Cyprus

#22 Ecuador

#24 Vietnam

#28 Spain

#30 Poland

#32 Bulgaria

#33 Belarus

#33 Greece

#34 Turkey

#35 Cambodia

#36 Argentina

#36 Colombia

#36 Saudi Arabia

#38 Bolivia

#38 Italy

#40 Latvia

#40 Netherlands

#41 China

#41 Jordan

#43 Guatemala

#45 Singapore

#47 New Zealand

#48 Lebanon

#49 Ireland

#49 Romania

#50 Australia

#50 Bermuda

#52 Malaysia

#58 Slovenia

#62 Finland

#65 Armenia

#65 Sweden

#67 Israel

#67 United Arab Emirates

#70 United Kingdom

#70 Oman

#73 South Korea

#74 Thailand

#75 Slovakia

#79 Indonesia

#81 Dominican Republic

#83 Hungary

#85 Switzerland

#87 Anguilla

#95 Canada

#97 Taiwan

#98 Belgium

#98 Fiji

#101 Lithuania

#112 Hong Kong

#114 Denmark

#122 Czech Republic

#126 Austria

#127 Russia

#129 Norway

#138 Bahrain

#142 United States

#143 Egypt

#167 France

#178 Estonia

#182 Macau

#195 Antigua and Barbuda

#195 Trinidad and Tobago

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 14,776

Y'all know that there's a huge a** grey area between saying that Gaga doesn't promote her projects and pretending we're asking for a TFM-sized rollout, don't you? :katy:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

Popster for Sale 41,747
On 9/13/2021 at 10:21 PM, danwasd said:

Y'all know that there's a huge a** grey area between saying that Gaga doesn't promote her projects and pretending we're asking for a TFM-sized rollout, don't you? :katy:

Are you the latest grey area police?

A Popster Is Born 13,389
On 9/14/2021 at 2:51 AM, danwasd said:

Then just don’t compare her to up and coming artists :katy: Almost none of Gaga’s peers are doing hardcore promo these days, and there’s a simple reason behind it: They don’t need to. 

• thanks 1