Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 9/12/2021 at 2:52 AM, Gagacharts said:

@admin can you do something against the ads on this page. I dont want to buy emergency exits signs.

Bild

I think this is the perfect ad for the site.

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Kindness Admin 7,552

PS. Adele was at In n Out last night while I was there and I was shook. She sorta had a fit cause they didn’t have root beer and was pressedt when I took a pic :stopga:

• shook 4
  • lol 5

He’ll for sure do better physical wise and his streams will still be big…

Of Certified Lover Boy’s 613,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Sept. 9, SEA units comprise 562,000 units (equaling 743.67 million on-demand streams of the album’s 21 tracks), album sales comprise 46,000 (all from digital album sales; a CD release is due on Oct. 1) and TEA units comprise 5,000 units.

Popster for Sale 41,990
On 9/12/2021 at 8:48 PM, Delusional said:

I downloaded tik tok again and came across one praising TOTGA

People in the comments were saying how they miss the old Katy and katy Kats were FIGHTING for their lives saying HIH has that old katy spark or something and telling people to stream it 

I’ve never seen such sad sad desperation from a fanbase apart from ME! and stupid love release week

more than Applause X Grindr? :icant:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 9/12/2021 at 10:48 PM, Delusional said:

I downloaded tik tok again and came across one praising TOTGA

People in the comments were saying how they miss the old Katy and katy Kats were FIGHTING for their lives saying HIH has that old katy spark or something and telling people to stream it 

I’ve never seen such sad sad desperation from a fanbase apart from ME! and stupid love release week

Exactly, their desperation is something else:icant: 

• lol 12

A Popster Is Born 18,574
On 9/12/2021 at 9:46 PM, ViviLittleM said:

He’ll for sure do better physical wise and his streams will still be big…

Of Certified Lover Boy’s 613,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Sept. 9, SEA units comprise 562,000 units (equaling 743.67 million on-demand streams of the album’s 21 tracks), album sales comprise 46,000 (all from digital album sales; a CD release is due on Oct. 1) and TEA units comprise 5,000 units.

The way I’m trying to force ATRL to think the opposite, lol. Yeah, Drake will not let us have that #1 I fear.

Popster This Way 756

I would like to calculate all the streams that the chromatica era has on yt. If I go on her artist page I have all the videos and audios but not the auto generated ones. Where can I see all the numbers? Is there also any other easier way to calculate the total?:kiss:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,560
On 9/12/2021 at 4:29 PM, Replay said:

Ugh f- drake. Now he will take only thing I looked up to in L4S era 

On 9/12/2021 at 4:31 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, same. 

What did I miss? Did Drake announce something? Or are we just worried about his sales lasting awhile 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,560

Chromatica — Spotify Update

Week Aug 20-26: 9,132,896
Aug 27-Sep 2: 9,733,311
Sep 3-9: 10,413,273

Sep 4: 1,623,903
Sep 5: 1,349,278
Sep 6: 1,421,537
Sep 7: 1,390,923
Sep 8: 1,386,301
Sep 9: 1,387,986
Sep 10: 1,441,821
Sep 11: 1,360,122

Total — 1,735,111,052

• paws up 5

On 9/12/2021 at 6:35 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Honestly, I don't think they care about it, they just wanted a quick promo for the BTW tracks, they probably see Shallow as this huge song that doesn't need promo anymore.

Gaga’s team is dumb for things like this and I know you are gonna defend them because you always do but why aren't they more ambitious? They could easily snatch those 50 million streams per year but they won't because it's a "huge song that doesn't need promo anymore". 

That's the only thing I hate about the Haus lately tbh, they don't seem ambitious like they used to but it's probably because Gaga just doesn't want to or care as much anymore which is respectable, it's her career after all but man, she has every possible chance to keep breaking more records and stay way more relevant than she already is and it's quite sad seeing her team not taking advantage of her name. Nowadays promotion doesn't even requiere an artist to exhaust themselves touring, performing everywhere and doing this and that since the Internet does it all, so I don't understand why they don't push her. Gaga needs to do something to shut the industry again. Beyoncé is like 20 years into her solo career and everything she does feels like a momumental pop culture moment. I want that for Gaga's musical career. I know it can happen. 

• paws up 10

A Popster Is Born 11,940
On 9/12/2021 at 9:15 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Gaga’s team is dumb for things like this and I know you are gonna defend them because you always do but why aren't they more ambitious? They could easily snatch those 50 million streams per year but they won't because it's a "huge song that doesn't need promo anymore". 

That's the only thing I hate about the Haus lately tbh, they don't seem ambitious like they used to but it's probably because Gaga just doesn't want to or care as much anymore which is respectable, it's her career after all but man, she has every possible chance to keep breaking more records and stay way more relevant than she already is and it's quite sad seeing her team not taking advantage of her name. Nowadays promotion doesn't even requiere an artist to exhaust themselves touring, performing everywhere and doing this and that since the Internet does it all, so I don't understand why they don't push her. Gaga needs to do something to shut the industry again. Beyoncé is like 20 years into her solo career and everything she does feels like a momumental pop culture moment. I want that for Gaga's musical career. I know it can happen. 

Agree 100%