Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 38,939

I swear whenever people wanna be controversial they just try and drag Gaga by comparing her to other females…

”NRO > The Cure”

”Exile>ROM”

…these jokes are so incredibly stale, can we all please agree to move on:katy: why we’re still comparing Gaga to Katy I’ll never understand to begin with.

The fact that some of y’all really think we’re still at that level is sad honestly  :toofunny: And the constant need for validation to compare her to other females is gross stan Twitter culture AT BEST

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 7

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 9/11/2021 at 3:23 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I swear whenever people wanna be controversial they just try and drag Gaga by comparing her to other females…

”NRO > The Cure”

”Exile>ROM”

…these jokes are so incredibly old can we all please agree to move on:katy: why the f- we’re still comparing Gaga to Katy I’ll never understand to begin with.

Some of y’all really think we’re still at that level and it’s sad honestly  :toofunny:

Idk why are we even involved with this negative person, poor sis Vivi is really on some kind of a mission it seems. Sad. He should just move on.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,939
On 9/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Idk why are we even involved with this negative person, poor sis Vivi is really on some kind of a mission it seems. Sad. He should just move on.

Yeah unfortunately I see it cause others quote that nonsense :icant: thanks @danwasd 

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Wrong things happens to someone's mood when you can't poop, I've been there before :laughga:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,731
On 9/11/2021 at 4:03 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

I'm not berating anyone for stale jokes by the way, "stale police" just really makes me laugh that's all :mess:

and, now, ironically, you're the first stale police police :lesson:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,939

Gaga Albums — French certifications:

The Fame — Diamond
The Fame Monster — 2x Platinum
Born This Way — 2x Platinum
ARTPOP — Platinum
Cheek to Cheek — Gold
Joanne — Gold
A Star is Born — Diamond
Chromatica — Gold

victoria's secret fashion show GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 11

A Popster Is Born 13,327
On 9/11/2021 at 7:37 PM, ViviLittleM said:

If HOG gets the same :icant:

wouldn’t be surprised

*attacks from Gaga’s crazy fans that pretend to love everything she does in some seconds*

Literally all the reviews are praising the lead actress. I’d be happy if that happened to HoG :whatga:

• paws up 3