Chromatica Remix album to get released September 3rd

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 2,177

Wait- Wasn’t Grimes supposed to make the interludes? What happened to them? :whatga:

Spoiler

Wait did she try to do that thing where she makes other producers that helped sign an NDA so she can take full credit for herself again? :uhh:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator 7,820
On 8/30/2021 at 6:39 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait- Wasn’t Grimes supposed to make the interludes? What happened to them? :whatga:

Hide contents

Wait did she try to do that thing where she makes other producers that helped sign an NDA so she can take full credit for herself again? :uhh:

Gaga has probably a waiting line for the rest of her life with artists that would love to work with her. So probably the competition for Grimes was just too much :cm: 

The Popster 162
On 8/30/2021 at 12:41 PM, Dirkje said:

Gaga has probably a waiting line for the rest of her life with artists that would love to work with her. So probably the competition for Grimes was just too much :cm: 

c is best friends with Bloodpop though, it doesn’t make any sense to axe her.

Anyways I’m looking forward to Doss’ remix. I love her music and her being on this is so amazing, proud of her, Charli’s as well. I would also be excited for the Grimes interludes but those don’t seem to exist anymore :arguega:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,065
On 8/30/2021 at 6:39 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Hide contents

i bet grimes was the reason for the delay and they said f- it and cut it :laughga:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/30/2021 at 6:04 PM, justhislife said:

😭😭😭😭

you know...about time...

OT: FINALLY!!!! SOO HERE FOR IT!!

ARTPOPster 2,177
On 8/30/2021 at 5:38 PM, PopEmergency said:

nnn not the Haus Labs Instrumental leaking 3 days before we get this album :arguega:

It might be fake, I mean who would leak an instrumental that can easily be remade at this point without the vocals? :uhh:

ARTPOPster 1,065
On 8/31/2021 at 7:54 AM, ProjectJoanne said:

It might be fake, I mean who would leak an instrumental that can easily be remade at this point without the vocals? :uhh:

i can't tell :pillow: it doesn't sound fanmade in my opinion, but who knows...

i bet the track was getting passed around for months :awkney: the music mafia / traders probably can't sell it anymore + don't need it anymore as well since it's getting released officially (for now :sassysalem:... waiting for that last minute cancellation) 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,177
On 8/31/2021 at 3:59 AM, PopEmergency said:

i can't tell :pillow: it doesn't sound fanmade in my opinion, but who knows...

i bet the track was getting passed around for months :awkney: the music mafia / traders probably can't sell it anymore + don't need it anymore as well since it's getting released officially (for now :sassysalem:... waiting for that last minute cancellation) 

“World, I am devastated-

• lol 1