What's the most useless thing you've bought during the pandemic?

Timmers

since some mentioned makeup, i did get some makeup as well, that i dont wear out at all and rarely use :oscar:

i really wanted to try out false lashes and i did :oscar: they took me half an hour to get on and they made me sleepy af because they weighed down my eye because they were huge :oscar:

Kindness Admin 7,520

So many things I’m sure. I’ve def bought several pieces of clothing I’ve yet to touch. Also some games I’ve played essentially once: Paper Mario, Crusader Kings III, probably others. 

Popstanne 5,076

Another one: a bread maker. It turns out I'd prefer to stick with my no-knead bread recipe that makes crusty bread as opposed to generic bread maker bread. But if the pandemic gets any worse and I no longer feel safe going to the grocery store, I suppose it will convenient to have on hand for when I want bread but am too lazy to make the no-knead variety. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 567
4 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

since some mentioned makeup, i did get some makeup as well, that i dont wear out at all and rarely use :oscar:

i really wanted to try out false lashes and i did :oscar: they took me half an hour to get on and they made me sleepy af because they weighed down my eye because they were huge :oscar:

same... I like how they look on me but girl the work to put it on is just not worth it ...

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 567
45 minutes ago, HausLabsBabylon said:

Tbh all the exercise equipment I bought :rip:

I used to lift everyday (sometimes twice a day...) and now I'm going on months of little to no exercise :gaga-scream:

make it fun again play loud sexy songs !! Shakira Jlo Missy elliot brooke candy jessie j mykki blanco kehlani cardi B rihanna!! 

• thanks 1

2 hours ago, crazybadb*ch97 said:

same... I like how they look on me but girl the work to put it on is just not worth it ...

exactly. i looked rlly cool i think, but they weighed down my eyes a lot because they had a thick lashband as well, and also took me half an hour to put on

Popster This Way 656
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

I bought a shirt that I knew wasn't going to fit me, so I went to cut the sleeves off and make it a work out shirt, and then I ruined it. 

Does that count?

Yes It Is Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The Popster 83
18 hours ago, crazybadb*ch97 said:

make it fun again play loud sexy songs !! Shakira Jlo Missy elliot brooke candy jessie j mykki blanco kehlani cardi B rihanna!! 

Ok I will try this :bradley:

Thank you for taking the time to try to inspire me that's so freaking sweet :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1