Celebrities Colours -Season 2

Games pinned featured

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 22,745
On 7/10/2021 at 3:51 PM, little legend said:

Well I'm on vacation for 2 days so no reason to hurry up with your entries:laughga:

OnlyDisloyalHare-size_restricted.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,887
On 7/10/2021 at 2:51 PM, little legend said:

Well I'm on vacation for 2 days so no reason to hurry up with your entries:laughga:

We'll continue with or without you :ohyes:

Who has the list of judges? Time to send the submissions directly to them methinks

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

For my artist mostly having most of her outfits in the 70s when prints were a thing, you'd think this would of been an easier choice for me. :katy:

SUBMITED.

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • lol 2

Popstanne 5,076

I'm less concerned with the 24-hour time period for submissions and judging than I am with the vague judging criteria.

Time for Franch to get some things off her chest:

* Priyanka's dress that I submitted last round was not blue––some of those slug judges need to get their eyes checked. :whatga:Lavender, sure, but lavender is a shade of purple. I will agree though that it's not necessarily my favorite outfit, but I didn't want to give a pedestrian purple look.

Spoiler

Nick-Jonas-Priyanka-Chopra-2019-Cannes-F

See any blue there? No, because it's not freaking blue! (Though to be fair, purple is made up of blue and red.) 

* The Photoshop joke is old. :eyega: I had no idea that in round two(?) I submitted a look that had been Photoshopped. I don't even freaking know how to use Photoshop, so I certainly didn't do it myself––I found the image via a Google Image search. Ragging on me that round was fine, and I'm double-checking my looks going forward, but it wasn't intentional. 

* Print/pattern look submitted. :oscar: It's a serve, and even the other living being accompanying her in the photo is wearing the same print. Time to rise back up to the top 10 at least, but then again, the judges probably need cataract surgery, so who knows how things are going to play out...

Edited by Franch Toast
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3