Celebrities Colours -Season 2

Games pinned featured

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 22,966
On 8/11/2021 at 8:42 PM, corvus albus said:

Let's have some fun in the meantime. Here's the innocence test and only the most innocent are allowed to annoy the judges today https://theinnocencetest.com/

In the spoiler you can see my result :ohhh:

Reveal hidden contents
Wild Child (38)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Sweetheart (22)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

:mess:

• shook 2

Moderator 17,112
On 8/11/2021 at 8:49 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Sweetheart (22)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

I did not expect that :icant:

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 8/11/2021 at 2:49 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Sweetheart (22)

have you ever left the house :dead:

ARTPOPster 2,450
On 8/11/2021 at 11:42 AM, corvus albus said:

Let's have some fun in the meantime. Here's the innocence test and only the most innocent are allowed to annoy the judges today https://theinnocencetest.com/

Reveal hidden contents
Wild Child (38)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

I was sure I was going to score basically zero because I’m boring but 

Spoiler

Baddie (48)

you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

That list was so innocent and teenage lol 

• lol 2

Moderator 6,288
On 8/11/2021 at 12:42 PM, corvus albus said:

Reveal hidden contents
Wild Child (38)

Baddie (54)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,112
On 8/11/2021 at 8:55 PM, blankpaper said:

I was sure I was going to score basically zero because I’m boring but 

Reveal hidden contents

Baddie (48)

That list was so innocent and teenage lol 

If it's too risky a lot of people will scores only zeroes and that's not fun, now is it? :ohhh:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,790

Sweetheart (16)

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,584
Baddie (47)

I feel like that makes me sound a lot more fun than I am :billie:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,112
On 8/11/2021 at 8:59 PM, BenG said:

Sweetheart (16)

I did not expect anything else :icant:

Moderator 6,288
On 8/11/2021 at 12:59 PM, NotDoctor said:
Baddie (47)

I feel like that makes me sound a lot more fun than I am :billie:

It's ok, we know you're not. 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,966
On 8/11/2021 at 8:59 PM, BenG said:

Sweetheart (16)

I love that for us fellow mom

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,065
On 8/11/2021 at 8:42 PM, corvus albus said:

Reveal hidden contents
Wild Child (38)

Baddie (47)

:uhh: