Celebrities Colours -Season 2

Games pinned featured

little legend

Pop visitors

Let me just say this and get it off my chest.

If you all don't like LL's rules or the way the game is played, you are more than welcome to just leave.

It's super disrespectful to our game host to be demanding that his rules are flipped and switched each time for your personal benefit.

It's disrespectful to complain that you don't like what the judges scored or commented on your outfits. If I recall correctly, all of you wanted us to comment, yet when we did you all complained because we weren't coddling you and praising your outfits. If the judges don't like your outfit, we are more than welcome to share our criticism and rank it however we please.

Again, reminder that if you have a problem with ANY of this, you are more than welcome to leave. We'll have fun without you

Now, lets just move on.

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, HRH Charles said:

If you all don't like LL's rules or the way the game is played, you are more than welcome to just leave.

It's super disrespectful to our game host to be demanding that his rules are flipped and switched each time for your personal benefit.

It's disrespectful to complain that you don't like what the judges scored or commented on your outfits. If I recall correctly, all of you wanted us to comment, yet when we did you all complained because we weren't coddling you and praising your outfits. If the judges don't like your outfit, we are more than welcome to share our criticism and rank it however we please.

Again, reminder that if you have a problem with ANY of this, you are more than welcome to leave. We'll have fun without you

Now, lets just move on.

i'm gonna openly complain about the judges the same way the judges openly complain about the contestants 

tenor.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 7/16/2021 at 10:07 PM, HRH Charles said:

Now, lets just move on.

I agree with you !!! 

But don't say them to leave. Little legend's productions is gonna lose money from the TV ads and etc. :enigma:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 4

Moderator 17,112

I hate you all :shakes:

Just for once don't start or continue unnecessary drama, especially when the host has clarified things again. 

This goes to contestants AND judges :lesson:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/16/2021 at 3:09 PM, little legend said:

I agree with you !!! 

But don't say them to leave. Little legend's productions is gonna lose money for the TV ads and etc. :enigma:

Put him in his place @little legend!!

Me thinks time for a judge to be fired. Imagine the ratings boost.

spacer.png

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • lol 2

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/16/2021 at 3:11 PM, corvus albus said:

I hate you all :shakes:

Just for once don't start or continue unnecessary drama, especially when the host has clarified things again. 

This goes to contestants AND judges :lesson:

we're ones to talk, huh :dead:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 7/16/2021 at 10:11 PM, lavenderblondee said:

Put him in his place @little legend!!

Me thinks time for a judge to be fired. Imagine the ratings boost.

spacer.png

@HRH Charles is an amazing judge. All the judges are amazing and fair. No one is gonna get fired

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,112
On 7/16/2021 at 9:12 PM, Joannesrats said:

we're ones to talk, huh :dead:

I wanted to quote you like 20 times in the last hour and thank god I didn't because the problem got solved without my involvement, probably faster too :darkmode:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,584
On 7/16/2021 at 3:11 PM, SLAG said:

The way I'm just now looking for an outfit. Been a weird couple of hours.:mess:

I hope you submit your pfp for a round at some point, talk about fashion forward

• lol 2

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/16/2021 at 3:15 PM, corvus albus said:

I wanted to quote you like 20 times in the last hour and thank god I didn't because the problem got solved without my involvement, probably faster too :darkmode:

that was probably a good decision bc same :laughga:

• yaas, gaga 1