little legend

Pop visitors
On 7/16/2021 at 2:50 PM, Gypsy Life said:

I see our esteemed panel have been watching too much Judge Judy

tumblr_ojql6jUMkw1ugv7b3o1_500.gifv

This judge is always right xox

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/16/2021 at 2:50 PM, blankpaper said:

This isn’t really that different than banning red in the pattern round :awkney:  it’s just another theme with a specific thing excluded 

It actually is, red isn't a pattern - it's a color that he was saving for the next round. 

Silver IS gray. It should have been in the original post if he wouldn't accept it. I'm fine with it being excluded, I just think that it should've been upfront and clear to begin with.

And, potentially, if a color is excluded, give a reason so we aren't up in arms. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 7/16/2021 at 9:42 PM, Joannesrats said:

I guess this isn't blue! 

NEW-COLORS-PIC-SHAPES-064-530x707.jpg

It isn't

Also this isn't blue but white (and judges from Season 1 agree )

1-A7-AEDC9-E408-4-FD8-8-D72-8882544-DD0-

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/16/2021 at 2:55 PM, little legend said:

It isn't

Also this isn't blue but white (and judges from Season 1 agree )

1-A7-AEDC9-E408-4-FD8-8-D72-8882544-DD0-

BRO THE BLOB IS LITERALLY BLUE

If it isn't blue PLEASE tell me what color it is 

Pop visitors

Silver and grey are technically not colours as they do not appear in the spectrum of light. They are classed as shades or tones. If you check a colour wheel, or a rainbow, there are no silvers, or greys, blacks or whites.

Black grey and white are the absence of colours. Black objects absorb all light, so our eyes cannot detect any colours, white objects reflect all lightwaves, our eyes perceive this as white, not one definitive colour.

Grey is a combination of substances that fully absorb light, and fully reflect. Neither components needed to create grey, signal any colour in the wheel to our brain. This is why black, grey and white cannot clash with any colour on the colour wheel.

In order to describe the difference between silver and grey, I would say grey is a matte shade, or tone that doesn't reflect light, or shimmer. Silver is defined by a metallic, or pearlescent quality. Silver objects appear shimmery, and shiny to the eye. A metallic object will appear silver due the fact it is metal, a silver paint will contain small particles of real metal, or reflective substances to create the effect.

What makes silver different from grey? - Quora

This shouldn't be such a big issue that needs to be addressed when every color is announced.

Not that hard to follow the Host's requests.

Anyways I'm out xox

ARTPOPster 2,450
On 7/16/2021 at 11:54 AM, Joannesrats said:

It actually is, red isn't a pattern - it's a color that he was saving for the next round. 

Silver IS gray. It should have been in the original post if he wouldn't accept it. I'm fine with it being excluded, I just think that it should've been upfront and clear to begin with.

And, potentially, if a color is excluded, give a reason so we aren't up in arms. 

He clarified pretty soon after announcing the theme, and even tagged everyone in it. If anyone submitted before the clarification, they’ve had time to change it

its just not that serious :dead:

Edited by blankpaper
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 7/16/2021 at 9:48 PM, BenG said:

I personally think silver is grey but LL specifically said no silver this round. So I think we should go with the latter for fairness. 

You guys wanted clarification and LL did just that. You’re just mad about the clarification. :mess:

Well they can use silver. But i hope these slugs won't be pressed about the judges votes.

Also don't forget that you can't submit the same outfit in more than one round. So those who picked silver....well good luck with it:icant:

Edited by little legend
  • shook 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/16/2021 at 2:57 PM, HRH Charles said:

What makes silver different from grey? - Quora

This shouldn't be such a big issue that needs to be addressed when every color is announced.

Not that hard to follow the Host's requests.

Anyways I'm out xox

yes, the best source, quora 

which is just all user-generated and unsourced information :dead:

• thanks 1

Pop visitors
On 7/16/2021 at 2:57 PM, little legend said:

Well they can use silver. But i hope these slugs won't be pressed about the judges votes.

Also don't remember that you can't submit the same outfit in more than one round. So those who picked silver....well good luck with it:icant:

Rumour has it we'll be having a silver round :billie:

Popster for Sale 41,790

The fact that this case would be thrown out of court right away in real life :icant:

It's not even an issue of interpretation because the "law" (LL's rules) explicitly said no silver :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 7/16/2021 at 9:50 PM, Gypsy Life said:

I see our esteemed panel have been watching too much Judge Judy

tumblr_ojql6jUMkw1ugv7b3o1_500.gifv

Omg wtf is this gif? 

It's perfect, i am gonna use it

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/16/2021 at 3:01 PM, BenG said:

Inb4 metallics round later this season :icant:

i mean that was confirmed what feels like eons ago, i already have a look for it :billie:

it's obviously the reason, same reason why red was excluded, but that could just be said that it'll be used in a future round

or not ban the use of the color at all and let your contestants struggle :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3

Silver is not forbidden! 

But the theme is grey , so entrys with pure GREY will probably earn more pts than those with silver. But if you have an amazing outfit ,anything can happen. 

You asked me if silver is allowed and i replied. You are all free to choose whatever you think will get more pts. 

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/16/2021 at 3:03 PM, little legend said:

Silver is not forbidden! 

But the theme is grey , so entrys with pure GREY will probably earn more pts than those with silver. But if you have an amazing outfit ,anything can happen. 

You asked me if silver is allowed and i replied. You are all free to choose whatever you think will get more pts. 

From the host himself

spacer.png

So ya'll who feel the need to appease to LL can hold your horses.