Celebrities Colours -Season 2

Games pinned featured

little legend

Deactivated 14,311

I should go through this thread and remove the 150 pages of arguments as they aren’t on topic. That should bring the perceived quality of this game down… :icant: 

Moderator 6,288
On 7/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, JennyWayne said:

Eurovision challenge coming up next round?! @little legend

tenor.gif

I had to double check that I was actually on the CC thread. Thought I accidentally clicked Trio. :mess:

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/15/2021 at 6:17 AM, corvus albus said:

@Bakugo going back seven hours just to flop react a post of mine. Must've really pinched a nerve :icant:

Nah I joined my good friend @Joannesratsin expressing my displeasure in your judging style. But I knew you just couldn’t help yourself but comment about it. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,110
On 7/14/2021 at 11:07 PM, Bakugo said:

Nah I joined my good friend @Joannesratsin expressing my displeasure in your judging style. But I knew you just couldn’t help yourself but comment about it. 

Isn't that nice, a moderator and a community leader plotting against me because the evil man said a dress didn't look great :icant:

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/15/2021 at 6:41 AM, corvus albus said:

Isn't that nice, a moderator and a community leader plotting against me because the evil man said a dress didn't look great :icant:

What part of joined did you mistake for plotting? Anyways not going to drag this out with you. I was heading to bed before and didn’t get to react. It isn’t that deep. 

Behave yourself. Ta. 

• yaas, gaga 1