Celebrities Colours -Season 2

Games pinned featured

little legend

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/7/2021 at 12:39 PM, Delusional said:

It looks like purple. PLEASE, the screenshot, the dramatic analysis. With love and kindness, no one cares.

It looks purple and that’s all that matters. :lmao:

also if you're gonna come for me telling someone that 'no one cares' about what i have to say, the same courtesy to judge BenG when he also pulled the RGB code for it would be appreciated :ohyes:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3
On 7/7/2021 at 7:57 PM, Twitter said:

You shouldn’t stoop to that level because my concern is about judges. You’re the host, you could’ve decline my submission via PM if you thought it wasn’t yellow.

If you want to get technical, its a pastel yellow look. See images below:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And your judges are unprofessional. They barely want to judge or write comments and then when they do want to be a judge they rate some of the best looks criminally low.

well i rated it as yellow. It was just some judges that made an extended research and found that it the outfit was more white.

My point is that judges are trying to be professional and fair and that's why they are making extra research , in order to not have again outfits that are submitted as white for example while they are blue. It's a tough job and do the best they can. Also Little Legends productions has a record breaking amount of judges - 7 judges !!! The most judges in POPa911 history , in order to make the results fair.

• little legend changed the title to Celebrities Colours - Season 2 #WeStandWithJudges
A Popster Is Born 14,788
On 7/7/2021 at 6:40 PM, donatellab said:

did you really use a color picker tool to argue with someone online over Ava Max’s outfit? :mess:

anyways it’s purple to my eye so

and they said Eva's wardrobe didn't have impact :arguega:

First Bikini Lipa, now RGB Max :arguega:

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/7/2021 at 1:17 PM, JennyWayne said:

#Abolishthejudges #Judge6inparticular #MakeCCplayervoted

PlainOrdinaryFireant-max-1mb.gif

This is our chance to overthrow the judges guys!

PLEASE lets make it player voted

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3
On 7/7/2021 at 8:32 PM, Twitter said:

So which one is it? Cause when I said they’re unprofessional you said they are professional, now you’re saying they trying to be professional. Lowkey admitting they made errors before and are bettering themselves. 

If being a judge is too hard then why sign up to be a judge lmao. Or have the players vote instead.

spacer.png

Of course errors have been made but everyone is trying to improve