tenor.gif

Let me put more than your name in mine

tenor.gif

• shook 3

Popster to Popster 4,584
On 7/2/2021 at 9:07 PM, SLAG said:

Why TF is my name in your mouth bi-? 

tenor.gif

I will not let you corrupt this pool of judges for a title you do not deserve. Your reign of terror must end.  

Also I’m gay not bi :eyega:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,995
On 7/3/2021 at 3:12 AM, Franch Toast said:

Y’all I’m so sorry. I had no idea that picture was photoshopped; I promise I wouldn’t have used it had I known. Trust me, I already was nervous about it because it wasn’t fully teal. However, I am fine if you want to disqualify me from that round. I can promise that my next look for yellow  is authentic because it’s from her Instagram.

I’m embarrassed and horrified because I truly had no idea and am the last person who would cheat. 

We're just joking, we don't want you or anyone disqualified (except MAYBE a couple of judges and @Delusional, but that's it really)

• hugs 1
  • lol 2

Moderator 6,288
On 7/2/2021 at 7:28 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Or better celebs

Tbf he had Kim K and still managed to choose the worst looks. I think he’s the problem. :icant:

ILY @Delusional:ohyes:

ARTPOPster 1,065
On 7/3/2021 at 3:36 AM, blankpaper said:

This one’s just bent like that because the earth is round, no photoshop there  :icant:

spacer.png

but look how uneven it is :laughga:

+ zoom in on the boardwalk, the transition from wood to water is wonky AF :icant:

Amanda-Holden-photoshop-fail-on-Instagra

Edited by PopEmergency
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,450
On 7/2/2021 at 6:58 PM, PopEmergency said:

but look how uneven it is :laughga:

+ zoom in on the boardwalk, the transition from wood to water is wonky AF :icant:

Amanda-Holden-photoshop-fail-on-Instagra

I hope you know I was being sarcastic about it not being photoshopped :dead: it clearly is lol 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

So to sum up this round I lost to a bunch of outfits that weren't even teal and a badly photoshopped pic and I got a 1 from three judges, one of whom's only comment was something offensive about the pose :overit:

Spoiler

I'm losing it over Franch of all people causing the scandal :icant:

On 7/2/2021 at 4:05 PM, Joannesrats said:

i wonder why judges this season are so harsh to criticize for it not being the right color when the rest of the look is gorgeous :dead:

this is like playing soccer on a (an American) football field and completely missing the soccer net but getting the ball between the goalposts and still expecting to earn points :mess:

• lol 4

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/2/2021 at 10:09 PM, GitHub said:

So to sum up this round I lost to a bunch of outfits that weren't even teal and a badly photoshopped pic and I got a 1 from three judges, one of whom's only comment was something offensive about the pose :overit:

Reveal hidden contents

this is like playing soccer on a (an American) football field and completely missing the soccer net but getting the ball between the goalposts and still expecting to earn points :mess:

someone smells bitter! 

Popstanne 5,076
On 7/2/2021 at 10:09 PM, GitHub said:

Reveal hidden contents

GIF by NETFLIX

Kidding...I'm mortified. I don't even know how to use Photoshop, and it never occurred to me that websites would use Photoshop to change the color of clothing. 

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
On 7/2/2021 at 11:05 PM, Franch Toast said:

GIF by NETFLIX

Kidding...I'm mortified. I don't even know how to use Photoshop, and it never occurred to me that websites would use Photoshop to change the color of clothing. 

on another note, there's one (real :icant:) yellow Priyanka look that is amazing and I really hope you choose :oscar:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
On 7/2/2021 at 11:23 PM, GitHub said:

on another note, there's one (real :icant:) yellow Priyanka look that is amazing and I really hope you choose :oscar:

Chances are, I probably did not. :dead:

• lol 5

Kindness Admin 7,530
On 7/2/2021 at 5:28 PM, NotDoctor said:

Not Admin being behind someone who didn’t even submit this round 💀

I-

• lol 4