Games pinned featured

little legend

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/3/2021 at 6:14 AM, little legend said:

Apparently the 7th judge just voted :cupcake:

I’ll take my extra points now please

ARTPOPster 2,450
On 7/2/2021 at 1:46 PM, NotDoctor said:

Time to start over! Here we go 4 hour ceremony!

It’d be even longer than that since he’d have to recalculate all the scores by hand :laughga:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3

8 - Leaving with my bed sheets like what 7.5 - Why is this good???? 7.5 - Giving me very much Ray of Light teas 4 - Great idea, bad execution. 3 - Chile does she have an iron 7 - The safe of the week is ... 5 - A cute chop 10 - Okay miss thang 8 - A whole bop 2 - Who's that 9.5 - She looks so good on there excuse me 1 - Such a bad picture why the f- Billy looks like a A+ student at those ''special'' summer camp for ''special'' friends bless his heart. 2 - No. 8.5 - The gag of the week is ... 8.5 - Basic, but very effective 7 - Okay Lupita I see you gurl 8 - She looks gooooooood 9.5 - Yessssss 8 - The pants are a whole bop 9.5 - Yessssss all that 9.5 - a** picture but best look of Violet ever 6 - The Becky of the week is .... 1 - No
1 - Looks like the whole cast is colorblind.

Winnie Harlow ( SLAG ) Kylie Minogue ( ANVR ) Mario44 ( Britney Spears ) Janelle Monae (zoldyck) Gigi Hadid ( donatellab) Heidi Klum ( PopEmergency) Katy Perry ( Dark Paradise ) Jasmine Tooker ( Gypsy Life ) Queen Elizabeth Ava Max ( danwasd) Ciara ( Pari Hilton ) Billy Porter ( GitHub) Catherine O'Hara (admin ) Grace Jones (Twitter ) Cher (lavanderblondee ) Lupita Nyong'o ( PETTY ) Jennifer Lawrence ( Jenny Wayne ) Priyanka Chopra ( Franch Toast ) Solange Knowles (SheIsAMess ) Adut Akech (Joannesrats) Violet Chachki ( bakugo ) Blake Lively (blankpaper) Kendal Jenner (delusional)
Serena Williams ( nynj nights )
judge 7

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 7/2/2021 at 11:49 PM, little legend said:

8 - Leaving with my bed sheets like what 7.5 - Why is this good???? 7.5 - Giving me very much Ray of Light teas 4 - Great idea, bad execution. 3 - Chile does she have an iron 7 - The safe of the week is ... 5 - A cute chop 10 - Okay miss thang 8 - A whole bop 2 - Who's that 9.5 - She looks so good on there excuse me 1 - Such a bad picture why the f- Billy looks like a A+ student at those ''special'' summer camp for ''special'' friends bless his heart. 2 - No. 8.5 - The gag of the week is ... 8.5 - Basic, but very effective 7 - Okay Lupita I see you gurl 8 - She looks gooooooood 9.5 - Yessssss 8 - The pants are a whole bop 9.5 - Yessssss all that 9.5 - a** picture but best look of Violet ever 6 - The Becky of the week is .... 1 - No
1 - Looks like the whole cast is colorblind.

Winnie Harlow ( SLAG ) Kylie Minogue ( ANVR ) Mario44 ( Britney Spears ) Janelle Monae (zoldyck) Gigi Hadid ( donatellab) Heidi Klum ( PopEmergency) Katy Perry ( Dark Paradise ) Jasmine Tooker ( Gypsy Life ) Queen Elizabeth Ava Max ( danwasd) Ciara ( Pari Hilton ) Billy Porter ( GitHub) Catherine O'Hara (admin ) Grace Jones (Twitter ) Cher (lavanderblondee ) Lupita Nyong'o ( PETTY ) Jennifer Lawrence ( Jenny Wayne ) Priyanka Chopra ( Franch Toast ) Solange Knowles (SheIsAMess ) Adut Akech (Joannesrats) Violet Chachki ( bakugo ) Blake Lively (blankpaper) Kendal Jenner (delusional)
Serena Williams ( nynj nights )
judge 7

judge 7 : votes

Popstanne 5,076
On 7/2/2021 at 4:47 PM, SLAG said:

Once again it's you and I queen @Franch Toast. Not even sure how tf I made top 2. Must be the payola:mess:

Some of us know how to pick the right celebs. 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Some of us know how to pick the right outfits. 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/3/2021 at 6:18 AM, little legend said:

oh look who just woke up :pirate:

It was 3 am before you posted… what you expect sir flea

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 7/2/2021 at 11:51 PM, Gypsy Life said:

are we supposed to match the celebrity with the score? :katy:

great idea

the winner gets +0,75 pts

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3

#2 @SLAG 14 pts

TEAL

Average score: 8,28 

7 - She looks like she just wrapped herself in shower curtains at the last minute.

9,5 A gorgeous dress

9 (this colour and the dress look so good on her)

9,2-wow amazing! Curtains are so in style this year!

• yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/3/2021 at 5:56 AM, SLAG said:

He's gonna riot. I'm sure thought he was winning this round. :mess:

You were robbed sisbro:oops:

On 7/3/2021 at 5:56 AM, NotDoctor said:

@Bakugo and Violet did that didn't they?

I’m sorry mine was ACTUAL TEAL…meanwhile Mint Green toothpaste colours got higher! My only flaw is that there is never a great picture of this look! 

@BenG wanna come down and tussle on these scores you flop mess. Can’t compete so you gotta judge others!