Celebrities Colours -Season 2

Games pinned featured

little legend

Gaming Leader 8,440

WELCOME TO

image0.png

Today, we are monitoring our legendary understudy, the next eliminated candidate for Trio, Miss @JennyWayne to monitor the interviews.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Congratulations to @SLAG for winning this challenge with the Winnie look. Do you think the judges gave it life ? Who from the Top 5 could you have seen also winning ?

1399CA6A-EB36-4B52-BCB0-963FD3AEABEA-1.g

Spoiler

@Bakugo got told by a secret judge that Violet Chacki's look ressembled Pigeon sh!t. We have @Fame Romance as a special guest to clear the air. Will you define to us what the Pigeon Parisian life ressembles ?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d6560d777887803899

Spoiler

@Delusional, you were seemed f-ing fuming on this challenge for the lack of taste served by the judges. Who do you think rated you the worst between the alleged judges ?

giphy.gif

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Watch out ladies gents and all in between, Serena's rise to the top is incoming :oscar:

rs_634x1024-200309090012-634-meghan-gj-3

Edited by nynj nights
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

WELCOME TO

image0.png

Today, we are monitoring our legendary understudy, the next eliminated candidate for Trio, Miss @JennyWayne to monitor the interviews.

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Congratulations to @SLAG for winning this challenge with the Winnie look. Do you think the judges gave it life ? Who from the Top 5 could you have seen also winning ?

Reveal hidden contents

@Bakugo got told by a secret judge that Violet Chacki's look ressembled Pigeon sh!t. We have @Fame Romance as a special guest to clear the air. Will you define to us what the Pigeon Parisian life ressembles ?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d6560d777887803899

Reveal hidden contents

@Delusional, you were seemed f-ing fuming on this challenge for the lack of taste served by the judges. Who do you think rated you the worst between the alleged judges ?

giphy.gif

Low rent show again I see

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
2 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

Watch out ladies gents and all in between, Serena's rise to the top is incoming :oscar:

rs_634x1024-200309090012-634-meghan-gj-3

don't remind me of her retirement at Wimbledon :bradley:

• sad 1

Moderator 6,288
10 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

WELCOME TO

image0.png

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Thank you @Lorde Von Kok! I think the judges voted for taste and how could they not when I served it to them on a silver platter? 

The win could have gone to anyone that was in the top 5 because we all delivered. I was particularly concerned about what look @Franch Toast submitted because I thought she would’ve won. The look was a serve.

• yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 8,440

AND THE WORST SCANDAL OF ALL

U9Se.gif

One of the Judges, the famous 6th, lacked everything from taste to his presence on this challenge, for a second time this season. According to the streets, many contestants were rather angry at the now allegedly unemployed ex-member of the panel, so much so that an unsuccessful plan to eliminate him happened!

BelatedSarcasticAmericanpainthorse-max-1 BelatedSarcasticAmericanpainthorse-max-1 BelatedSarcasticAmericanpainthorse-max-1

We have the exclusivity that the main suspects for this debauchery were contestants  @PETTY, @Joannesrats and the multiple Razzies award winner moderator @Bakugo,

3ddd72b4b1e9f29d0ed4f3ee6481c120b1ec6019

Care to explain what happened?

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 6,420
3 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

U9Se.gif

One of the Judges, the famous 6th, lacked everything from taste to his presence on this challenge, for a second time this season. According to the streets, many contestants were rather angry at the now allegedly unemployed ex-member of the panel, so much so that an unsuccessful plan to eliminate him happened!

BelatedSarcasticAmericanpainthorse-max-1 BelatedSarcasticAmericanpainthorse-max-1 BelatedSarcasticAmericanpainthorse-max-1

We have the exclusivity that the main suspects for this debauchery were contestants  @PETTY, @Joannesrats and the multiple Razzies award winner moderator @Bakugo,

Thanks for your concern, since I don’t answer to subliminal hints, do you mind sharing with me and the rest of us who this 6th judge is. Once you do that, I can move forward with my answer. Thanks!
spacer.png

• shook 1
  • lol 3

Community Leader 2,817
4 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

U9Se.gif

nothing to explain - it appeared that a judge was slacking in their duties, but turns out they were ill. if you had done your journalistic duty you would have seen that nobody was coming for them not judging this round after that information was revealed! get it together, wendella

• shook 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, JennyWayne said:

When will the SLAG Show start again? We don't need this low budget mess. 

tea gossip GIF by Wendy Williams

the slag show was for trio and is still covering it, that production team can't be in two places at once so slag sent the intern (@Lorde Von Kok) with a low budget for this game

• lol 3

Gaming Leader 8,440
5 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Thanks for your concern, since I don’t answer to subliminal hints, do you mind sharing with me and the rest of us who this 6th judge is. Once you do that, I can move forward with my answer. Thanks!
spacer.png

I'm not part of that Judges panel sadly.

BelatedSarcasticAmericanpainthorse-max-1

• shook 1