Celebrities Colours -Season 2

Games pinned featured

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3

Hadn't we an Orange and a Purple Challenge? 

I remember that Cardi B had an orange outfit and Gwen Stefani had a purple outfit that flopped bad

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, little legend said:

I remember that Cardi B had an orange outfit and Gwen Stefani had a purple outfit that flopped bad

I think you incorporated orange and purple into the "pedestrian look." Gwen had many flops according to your fleabag judges, but her pedestrian look was in a leopard print coat (because you also put leopard in the "pedestrian" round for some strange reason); I don't think I submitted any of her purple looks. You must be remembering someone else's flop purple outfit. 

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

We didn’t have either

Edit: As the others stated, they were crammed into one challenge and I had a great purple look that I never got to submit. :darkmode:

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I think you incorporated orange and purple into the "pedestrian look." Gwen had many flops according to your fleabag judges, but her pedestrian look was in a leopard print coat (because you also put leopard in the "pedestrian" round for some strange reason); I don't think I submitted any of her purple looks. You must be remembering someone else's flop purple outfit. 

No it was your submission. 

It was for the Pride theme and then there was that mess cause you sent an amazing purple outfit but had gowns and judges rated it low.:laughga:

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

Purple and orange were included in the last challenge where u let us submit any of these random colors that you listed. But we never had a specific orange or specific purple challenge like we did for red, green, yellow, pink, blue, white and brown. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 minute ago, little legend said:

No it was your submission. 

It was for the Pride theme and then there was that mess cause you sent an amazing purple outfit but had gowns and judges rated it low.:laughga:

That was pink. It was this one. 

Wonderland-Gwen-Stefani-21-01-2021_01_04

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3
6 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Madonna's iconic purple pedestrian look

Now THAT's a classic

When the theme is pedestrian and you submit this:icant:

spacer.png

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Could we possibly have a “cream” challenge this season or will too many users interpret that as pure white? :arguega:

You answered yourself

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 6,420
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Is it orange or red sistrens. (Kendall)

spacer.png

She’s a blood orange. when all else fails, alter the pic enough to make it more red or more orange :mess:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
6 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Jennifer Lawrence has some iconic looks, I'm really hoping for the right colours this season

97si.gif

BUT are we getting Jennifer Lawrence or Katniss Everdeen, the Mocking Jay?:oops:

Popstanne 7,562
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

BUT are we getting Jennifer Lawrence or Katniss Everdeen, the Mocking Jay?:oops:

Probably only Jennifer Lawrence, but I might use them interchangeably from time to time, like Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus :laughga:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,732
Just now, Delusional said:

Not when I’ve picked someone with range.

We shall see :creepin:

Imagine flopping in the colours you guys requested for :icant:

A kii

• lol 1