Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

On 9/4/2021 at 7:47 AM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

But doesn't it also depend on the genre of your release? Urban and Hip Hop tend to get more streams in AM and pop less so, or has that changed now?

yes but i am comparing it to other pop acts like Halsey and Lorde. Even though it is Urban dominated, most pop acts still get inside AM top 10 easily unless they are named Katy Perry. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

Do we trust this acc? They seem very accurate ngl bc they got many things right… 

ps: these remixes are my favorites but i voted for free woman the SUPERIOR serve… 🤫

Edited by Hags Labs

On 9/3/2021 at 10:53 PM, Hags Labs said:

Top 10 on US AM no single out with hyperpop underground artists yeah… I’m HYPED for the Spotify numbers, even if we free fall the next day :enigma:

I was going to propose the next prediction should be how extremely stable which is a very good sign 2nd day streams would be :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,663
On 9/3/2021 at 9:56 PM, Hags Labs said:

Do we trust this acc? They seem very accurate ngl bc they got many things right… 

ps: these remixes are my favorites but i voted for free woman the SUPERIOR serve… 🤫

The way 911 is dead last by a mile :icant: Gaga’s team will choose it tho :darkmode:

• lol 1

On 9/4/2021 at 7:56 AM, Hags Labs said:

I don't really trust this account. Its probably one of monsters who worked on lyric videos so knew about lengths and 911 remix slight exposure 

• paws up 4
  • sad 1

On 9/3/2021 at 11:59 PM, zoldyck said:

I don't really trust this account. Its probably one of monsters who worked on lyric videos so knew about lengths and 911 remix slight exposure 

Omg… Haven’t thought about that I- :whatga: well it’s over 

On 9/4/2021 at 2:59 PM, zoldyck said:

i thought that they were reliable but ur probably right. little monsters are so easy to fool, thats why there's so many insiders that do lady gaga "leaks"

Popster This Way 646

Top 10 on AM US? Didn’t expected this at all.

Can’t wait for tomorrow spotify’s numbers. 

Especially for fun tonight here in Brazil :bradley:

Edited by GuiLM
  • paws up 2

On 9/4/2021 at 8:02 AM, thetea said:

i thought that they were reliable but ur probably right. little monsters are so easy to fool, thats why there's so many insiders that do lady gaga "leaks"

yes some monsters get one info right, and they act like insiders for lifetime. But we are also responsible for giving them attention

Edited by zoldyck

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 9/3/2021 at 4:47 PM, little legend said:

I have a feeling that Fun Tonight will have over 1m streams on Spotify tomorrow:oscar:

Or at least 800k

On 9/3/2021 at 5:13 PM, emig_09 said:

Free Woman, Fun Tonight and 911 deserve to be singles :dead:

The way the world eventually comes around. 

- OG Fun Tonight stan. 

FunTonight.com coming soon

Spoiler

To put OF out of business :mess:

• paws up 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,865
On 9/4/2021 at 11:57 AM, FRANZGA said:

Is it true that Solar Power peaked at no.12 in US AM?? :dead:

DoC outPeaking Pop Albums

Nvm.. it reached top5 and did 23k SEA