Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Interscope be like: Y'all demanding a REMIX when you can't even make it chart for a year :icant:

Not a big fan of remixes but d*mn it hurts to see this kind of situation :nicki_scream:

• lol 1

I think we should all get together and demand a change in Gaga’s management team. This is bs at its finest. The lack of professionalism, the lack of communication and the lack of COMMITMENT in her musical projects (cause this doesn’t happen with her tired raggedy make up brand) is upsetting and has been going on for YEARS now. Too bad the Gaga updates accounts that have huge following won’t even say shjt about this. I’m done 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 8/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, Gagacharts said:

Hey guys,

I´m back and just heared "Replay" in McDonald´s on the way back from my vacation.

the way you didn't miss a single good thing but many negaative ones during ur vacation is :rip:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 8/26/2021 at 6:41 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Finally! We missed you. I hope you had fun.

:prideheart:

Yeah, we had a great time. It felt good to get away with some friends for a week without any bad news about corona & co.

• love 5

A Popster Is Born 11,555
On 8/26/2021 at 5:31 PM, Fame Romance said:

Daily reminder that SOLO and NON SINGLE ballad excellence ARUTW is about to outstream both Taylor (LWYMMD) and Katy (Roar)’s biggest solo song on Spotify 

spacer.png

There's still Feels for Katy and IDWLF for Taylor but I know what you mean :creepin: