Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
On 8/21/2021 at 10:25 PM, FRANZGA said:

Bad Habits really is shaping up to be another BIG SMASH with LONGEVITY

His power :romance:

That song really buried its way into my brain. I have to dissociate when my brain starts singinh the lyrics. I lost :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 8/22/2021 at 10:38 AM, DeanClownchester said:

That song really buried its way into my brain. I have to dissociate when my brain starts singinh the lyrics. I lost :bradley:

Coming for no.2 in H100 :romance:

Popster This Way 979

TikTok really about to make 6 songs from Planet Her chart on the Hot 100... We NEED to make Babylon Haus Labs viral on that app whenever it comes out. Some people understimate TTK's power and its ability to make songs and albums skyrocket the charts. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 45,005
On 8/22/2021 at 8:40 AM, CHROMATICON said:

TikTok really about to make 6 songs from Planet Her chart on the Hot 100... We NEED to make Babylon Haus Labs viral on that app whenever it comes out. Some people understimate TTK's power and its ability to make songs and albums skyrocket the charts. 

They go viral bc people on tiktok already check for her and like her music though

Idk if Gaga's music is able to go viral there, her teams inefficiency keeping up with the times certainly doesn't help, ggd is doing a great job promoting her there though

Popster This Way 979
On 8/22/2021 at 4:50 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

They go viral bc people on tiktok already check for her and like her music though

Idk if Gaga's music is able to go viral there, her teams inefficiency keeping up with the times certainly doesn't help, ggd is doing a great job promoting her there though

I remember Babylon HL was going viral a week before album release, but then they released the album version with the 90s production and the fumbled the bag. Gaga's team has a second chance and according to GGD, the Haus is working very hard to give us an eventful release. I've always felt this remix album wasn't like her other remix albums, I feel like this will store some surprises, maybe even visuals because after all they still have to release stuff from it because they need to promo the Chromatica Ball. 

Popster for Sale 45,005
On 8/22/2021 at 10:03 AM, CHROMATICON said:

I remember Babylon HL was going viral a week before album release, but then they released the album version with the 90s production and the fumbled the bag. Gaga's team has a second chance and according to GGD, the Haus is working very hard to give us an eventful release. I've always felt this remix album wasn't like her other remix albums, I feel like this will store some surprises, maybe even visuals because after all they still have to release stuff from it because they need to promo the Chromatica Ball. 

they don't know jacksh-t tbh

I think we should expect a drop and that's it 

Popster for Sale 45,005
On 8/22/2021 at 10:11 AM, ReadyGaga said:

Babylon album version is already a timeless song, a more "pop" remix will only amplify. If it goes viral, it could even reach 80/90/100 million streams on Spotify

it won't unless they actually push it/give it some effort

since they have been instead actively taking things off of tiktok when they start to go viral, I don't think we should expect anything tbh

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 8/22/2021 at 11:14 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

it won't unless they actually push it/give it some effort

since they have been instead actively taking things off of tiktok when they start to go viral, I don't think we should expect anything tbh

You are right! obviously I meant if there was a video and virality on tik tok, but seeing the numbers of Club Future Nostalgia I have no expectations for this album remix

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,845
On 8/22/2021 at 10:03 AM, CHROMATICON said:

I remember Babylon HL was going viral a week before album release, but then they released the album version with the 90s production and the fumbled the bag

I believe that was actually fake, as we know f@££ts had too much time on their hands and were dubbing over another trend with Babylon demo  :rip: I can’t see these Gaga dance songs going viral on TikTok but yeah it’d be cute 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Why little monsters here are pressed about Ed success? 

It is because unlike our fave , he still has a successful career in pop music?  :darkmode:

My bad habits lead to late nights, endin' alone :woot:
Conversations with a stranger I barely know :happydance:
Swearin' this will be the last, but it probably won't :legend:
I got nothin' left to lose, or use, or do :bunny:

Song of The Decade:giveup:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,005
On 8/22/2021 at 11:28 AM, little legend said:

Why little monsters here are pressed about Ed success? 

It is because unlike our fave , he still has a successful career in pop music?  :darkmode:

My bad habits lead to late nights, endin' alone :woot:
Conversations with a stranger I barely know :happydance:
Swearin' this will be the last, but it probably won't :legend:
I got nothin' left to lose, or use, or do :bunny:

Song of The Decade:giveup:

The same reason you were pressed about Ava Max

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1