Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 8/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, ReadyGaga said:

The OGH of facebook is back to talk about the Chromatica Remix:laughga:

"Lady GaGa after Chromatica's resounding flop that destroyed her last chance at a small-scale hit despite collaborating with streaming queen Ariana Grande is trying to catch up by releasing a remix album, her label must be downright desperate because after all the promotion and the paylola for the little-awaited LG6, it is no longer able to relaunch the career of the Italian-American vocalist who has lapsed after two years of barely relevance."

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

not a four line-sentence :dead:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 8/11/2021 at 5:33 PM, Andreu said:

totally randomly or did something happen that I'm not aware of?

Guess some BTS fans with no reading skills wanted to buy "Butter" and typed "B" in the search bar. 

Alphabetically "Bad Romance" comes first.

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 8/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, BenG said:

Shift + Alt + 3 (or 4)?

nor for me32-A5-C664-E6-F5-4796-B900-FC633-B1-DFB9

"Lady GaGa after Chromatica's resounding flop that destroyed her last chance at a small-scale hit despite collaborating with streaming queen Ariana Grande is trying to catch up by releasing a remix album, her label must be downright desperate because after all the promotion and the paylola for the little-awaited LG6, it is no longer able to relaunch the career of the Italian-American vocalist who has lapsed after two years of barely relevance."

the m*ntal illn*ss :rip:

• shook 1
  • sad 1

Yeah all the payola and promo, 1 medley performance, 2 singles pulled from radio after just a few weeks and the era abandoned from the artist herself from day 1, interscope must be broke after all the investments :icant:

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 257
On 8/11/2021 at 12:13 PM, highlikegaga said:

wait, is it confirmed they'll bend the rules for Billie to be nominated? last time i checked, she was done with the Oscars and her bond theme, bc 1stly the movie had to be released and it wasn't, so she missed 2021. then, the song had to be released with the movie to be considered for the 2022. her song is now a 2020 song that is not eligible, no? 

We dont know yet 

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 8/11/2021 at 5:58 PM, artgagapop said:

Yeah all the payola and promo, 1 medley performance, 2 singles pulled from radio after just a few weeks and the era abandoned from the artist herself from day 1, interscope must be broke after all the investments :icant:

That part is tragic:rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

BEST ART DIRECTION

Beyoncé, Shatta Wale, Major Lazer – “ALREADY”

Ed Sheeran – “Bad Habits” 

Lady Gaga – “911” 

Lil Nas X – “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)” 

Saweetie ft. Doja Cat – “Best Friend”

Taylor Swift – “willow” 

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY

Beyoncé, Blue Ivy, SAINt JHN, WizKid – “BROWN SKIN GIRL” 

Billie Eilish – “Therefore I Am”