Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 8/11/2021 at 6:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

It definitively deserved more a MV than fellow TF/M era promo singles BDR and Eh Eh :overit:

Eh eh’s video always gives me a nostalgic vibe and reminds me of my childhood but BDR can leave :kiss:

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/9/2021 at 9:35 AM, emig_09 said:

Likes on YT

Shallow 6,672,900

Bad Romance 6,643,660

Difference 29,240

Likes on YT

Shallow 6,677,537

Bad Romance 6,651,500

Difference 26,037 (-3,203)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 8/11/2021 at 9:44 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Shallow was just certified double diamond and Stupid Love platinum in Poland. 

Stupid Larva had as much longevity as a one night stand, but its worldwide peaks and certifications are cute. 

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 8/11/2021 at 3:32 PM, Adarsh said:

@BenG Do you think Billie will win best original song or the academy will help Ben Platt complete his EGOT. He might have an original song for Dear Evan Hansen right? 

Don't think he wrote any songs. Probably just Pasek and Paul. They will most definitely receive a nom but not a shoe-in for a win. This Is Me lost, although it was to another Oscar darling duo.

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 8/11/2021 at 8:16 PM, BenG said:

Don't think he wrote any songs. Probably just Pasek and Paul. They will most definitely receive a nom but not a shoe-in for a win. This Is Me lost, although it was to another Oscar darling duo.

I was reading Goldderby and they’re saying Ariana and Kid Cudi also have an original song for Don’t look up. Perhaps it will be Ariana vs Billie again then 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 8/11/2021 at 4:52 PM, Delusional said:

It’s been increasing and increasing. Told y’all it’s low-key the next despacito :mess:

The exception is Despacito is a horrible horrible song while Stay is a cute bop.

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 8/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, Adarsh said:

I was reading Goldderby and they’re saying Ariana and Kid Cudi also have an original song for Don’t look up. Perhaps it will be Ariana vs Billie again then 

Isn't Top Gun song competing in the 2022 ceremony too? I think it will be between that and DEH.

Edited by BenG