Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, Delusional said:

Lol Madonna didn’t exactly have one specific talent either let’s be real 

shes okayish at almost everything though.... just like Dua 

not saying Dua is the next Madonna but the grind does make me doubt her katy Perry type career trajectory. She likes to reinvent and that’s very popular amongst the high sellers. (Taylor, Gaga, Madge)

well, unlike Dula, she was being quite inventive with her image at least but Dua is just radio fodder so far

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

Not Zitti e Buoni being added to TTH at #32, behind Arcade, the winner of last year's Eurovision :enigma:

IT'S NOT FAIR!!! SHUM DESERVED TOO.

Sad Cartoon GIF

well, I mean... they won the contest :rip: I think Go_A do pretty great too, from doing numbers like barely 1M views (not even those) to their vids and 100k-200k on Spotify to 30M-40M views on Youtube and 10M streams on Spotify with Shum

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

not saying Dua is the next Madonna but the grind does make me doubt my theory of a katy Perry type career trajectory. She likes to reinvent and that’s very popular amongst the high sellers. (Taylor, Gaga, Madge)

Madonna was a revolution back in the 80s/90s and extremly controversial. Further, her stage presence and performing skills were way better than Dua´s.

Dua has nothing special and the only thing keeping her relevant is her payola. She has less daily streams than taylor despite 2x the playlist reach.

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 1

Not I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE  being another hit for Maneskin! It's currently at #25 (rise in positions) with +2,3M streams. Zitti e Buoni is placed at #11 with almost 3,1M streams (TTH effect will start tomorrow).

Eurovision Conference GIF

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

5 minutes ago, lunnuyu said:

well, I mean... they won the contest :rip: I think Go_A do pretty great too, from doing numbers like barely 1M views (not even those) to their vids and 100k-200k on Spotify to 30M-40M views on Youtube and 10M streams on Spotify with Shum

Yeah I know. I just wanted SHUM to have the recognition Maneskin in general has gotten because they deserve + the song's overall concept and production is much more original than the winner, tho I like Maneskin too. They were my Top 5 - most likely than not top 3 (:billiecat:)

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • love 1

Moderator 7,864
6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

IMG-20210531-183320-min-thumb-jpg-03c07b6d50c7254a4d1eb4afe038cd7a.jpg

t53yvhh.gif

I agreed. I dont understand why the orange version was just for the US. Especially when Gaga is still relevant and easily could have sold those everywhere. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
7 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

I agreed. I dont understand why the orange version was just for the US. Especially when Gaga is still relevant and easily could have sold those everywhere. 

It's because of EU and its food laws 

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
10 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

The green food dye that was used to colour the filling is actually banned in the EU :dead:. I still feel that if they wanted to, they could have found a substitute but the Oreo company seemed less inclined to promote those in Europe. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
28 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Its now official that she's about to release another bop!

I'd prefer "That Kind of Woman"

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 567
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

not saying Dua is the next Madonna but the grind does make me doubt my theory of a katy Perry type career trajectory. She likes to reinvent and that’s very popular amongst the high sellers. (Taylor, Gaga, Madge)

no madonna was/is an exceptional dancer 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
15 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Coachella is coming back. Imagine them announcing the lineup with Gaga in it. A dream.

just in time for LG7 :darkmode:

which will follow Chromatica's original schedule :ohhh: Coachella performance around the debut and the rescheduled tour for the summer.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
2 hours ago, lunnuyu said:

Teenage Dream tease

wonder if she'll have the same career trajectory as Katy Perry

Well Dua's music is actually good, so if she keeps that up she'll be fine 

• paws up 2
  • lol 3