Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,483
On 7/15/2021 at 11:55 AM, Delusional said:

Oh no.... is Top Gun song gonna be her Say Something 

spacer.png

Say Something was f-ing massive (at least in the US)..you say “Oh no” like that would be a bad thing? 

I think we would be extremely lucky to get a hit that big for the Top Gun song (if it’s even a thing at this point) 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 7/15/2021 at 5:37 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

bestie ive written it off as a 'spirit' or 'TIHTY' sized thing (at least it'll chart unlike 911) my reasoning for this is that initally it was meant to be launched during the chromatica era launched which makes me feel like it'd get a cute electric push (no tth/radio) and not be that GP interest aside from acclaim and maybe some cute steady streams from the ballad vibe and movie success. But we'll have to see.

Well, maybe they wanted to premiere it at Coachella together with the C album, so British cigs would get their bops and GP would get their favourite music from GodGa, BesTea. 

She triconicly wanted to destroy all those sl/_/ts and talentless ho€s out there henny. 

Only thing they didn't plan was Sour Candy mv release at the same time as well with WAP type of video with Gaga and BP girls doing pu$$y power moves. Gaze would live and straight would stream the sh¡t out of it. Drake's gospel streaming records wouldn't be safe. GLOBALGA streaming potion would show them how to be a music industry ffs Yaaas queen 

:mess:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

I like it but it doesnt feel like lead single material to me. Definitely very different from basically anything else, not only their stuff but in general. The video makes it feel like an intro even more, which makes me hope an actual single ready to smash is coming soon 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s Spotiy update:

Born This Way - 318.136.214 (+313.291)

Just Dance - 422.596.224 (+387.484)

Poker Face - 559.700.934 (+436.171)

ARUTW - 628.713.278 (+436.617)

Bad Romance - 584.347.453 (+478.108)

Rain On Me - 644.121.095 (+683.552)

Shallow - 1.550.438.053 (+835.729)

• paws up 9

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 7/15/2021 at 5:09 PM, PanPikus said:

Well, maybe they wanted to premiere it at Coachella together with the C album, so British cigs would get their bops and GP would get their favourite music from GodGa, BesTea. 

She triconicly wanted to destroy all those sl/_/ts and talentless ho€s out there henny. 

Only thing they didn't plan was Sour Candy mv release at the same time as well with WAP type of video with Gaga and BP girls doing pu$$y power moves. Gaze would live and straight would stream the sh¡t out of it. Drake's gospel streaming records wouldn't be safe. GLOBALGA streaming potion would show them how to be a music industry ffs Yaaas queen 

:mess:

i7QvGtthtb1LT.gif&ehk=j3lXRwV3KgofezjtYI

• lol 3