Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 7/15/2021 at 5:09 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Imagine how tired we are

Wbk Gaga and Boby are waiting on the other side to see the rwsults of the poll and decide what are they releasing next friday :mess:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 7/15/2021 at 2:43 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

In winter i can see her making a cute comeback, and the next  big promo spot she gets i think she should perform this. If nothing else, we will turn into EX-tincta fans with Moves Like Jagger hihi

IMG_8183.thumb.jpg.547098ac71c79ef97f682cbde27bd800.jpg

Top Gun song coming to smash and give Shallord another leg, iktr :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 18,441
On 7/15/2021 at 5:11 PM, Andreu said:

Wbk Gaga and Boby are waiting on the other side to see the rwsults of the poll and decide what are they releasing next friday :mess:

The way I can see Vivi having an internal conflict. He will create multiple accounts and vote for Top Gun song and the jazz album, I can see that. 

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 7/15/2021 at 5:11 PM, Andreu said:

Hopefully the option number 3. Idc it's losing that poll. 

On 7/15/2021 at 5:15 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The way I can see Vivi having an internal conflict. He will create multiple accounts and vote for Top Gun song and the jazz album, I can see that. 

I voted Top Gun song :uhh: the only thing I care about from those 3. New music >>>>> jazz covers and useless remixes, anyday :tea:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 7/15/2021 at 4:14 PM, PanPikus said:

Top Gun song coming to smash and give Shallord another leg, iktr :oscar:

bestie ive written it off as a 'spirit' or 'TIHTY' sized thing (at least it'll chart unlike 911) my reasoning for this is that initally it was meant to be launched during the chromatica era launched which makes me feel like it'd get a cute electric push (no tth/radio) and not be that GP interest aside from acclaim and maybe some cute steady streams from the ballad vibe and movie success. But we'll have to see.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/15/2021 at 4:16 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Speechless should've been a single end of Aug 2010 - Nov 2010 and performed at VMAs as the showcloser.

Fun fact: Speechless has no single before it or after it, but has the 2nd best album recurrent after monster.

Lion.png

Because Speechless even without it being a single, its still kinda known, I remember this song being used in some shows in my country before.