Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,409
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I looked it up and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which belongs to the Health Department in the US, backs your numbers. 

Basically, Vivi is right. 

Please provide the data and a direct source because this is definitely incorrect. We can do it in the covid thread.

Moderator 17,116
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Please provide the data and a direct source because this is definitely incorrect. We can do it in the covid thread.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-demographic

~ 7% of people aged between 18-24 have received at least one dose of the vaccine 

~ 20% of people aged between 24-39 have received at least one dose of the vaccine 

This is an official US government website, argue with President Biden if you are unhappy with the numbers. 

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-demographic

~ 7% of people aged between 18-24 have received at least one dose of the vaccine 

~ 20% of people aged between 24-39 have received at least one dose of the vaccine 

This is an official US government website, argue with President Biden if you are unhappy with the numbers. 

Ahh your favourite word „argue”. Lmao. Nah, I’m easy going, I don’t have the time to argue, bro. 
Let me take a look at the info you provided because I do follow those things closely and it left me baffled when I saw that.

Moderator 17,116
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Ahh your favourite word „argue”. Lmao. Nah, I’m easy going, I don’t have the time to argue, bro. 
Let me take a look at the info you provided because I do follow those things closely and it left me baffled when I saw that.

Considering young people in the US haven't been able to get vaccinated for very long, these numbers aren't surprising but they're still good imo. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, corvus albus said:

Considering young people in the US haven't been able to get vaccinated for very long, these numbers aren't surprising but they're still good imo. 

Right! I’m actually shocked how detailed the data is. Thank you! 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

They also said they’re at like ~50% or something people vaccinated but now it’s slowing down as they don’t find much people anymore agreeing to get the vaccine 

Yeah, it’s the same everywhere basically now

A Popster Is Born 14,788
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Wanna talk about the Judas reimagined version a bit more?

what a mess, I still have migraines :lesson:

• lol 4

Moderator 3,690

Some of yall are doing a little bit too much over the BTW anniversary. The reimagined songs are a lovely idea and it seems that Gaga is actually giving a spotlight on smaller LGBTQ+ artists which is good. Also considering how the Chromatica era was handled, then the merch, the additional content, the physicals for BTW are a welcome change considering it is just an anniversary. The Big Freedia version of Judas is not my favourite version of Judas, but it is still cute. 

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Voilá (aka the #2 song of Eurovision 2021) fell below SHUM (aka the most stable track on Spotify from Eurovision except Zitti e Buoni) on Spotify Global, why?

SHUM still holding the #1 position on Spotify Viral WW, iconic!

Talent, better song, most interesting out of the 2... 

Debby Ryan GIF

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, Joesuda said:

Some of yall are doing a little bit too much over the BTW anniversary. The reimagined songs are a lovely idea and it seems that Gaga is actually giving a spotlight on smaller LGBTQ+ artists which is good. Also considering how the Chromatica era was handled, then the merch, the additional content, the physicals for BTW are a welcome change considering it is just an anniversary. The Big Freedia version of Judas is not my favourite version of Judas, but it is still cute. 

Tbh some of us are doing a little bit too much over any and every little thing. Some of us end up being banned and some others are allowed to post negative things on a daily basis. Oh well, it is what it is. 

The re imagined BTW project is a nice addition to the anniversay, it may not be my cup of tea, but I can say that I appreciate their efforts.

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

The re imagined BTW project is a nice addition to the anniversay, it may not be my cup of tea, but I can say that I appreciate their efforts.

I'd say the histrionics over the re-imagined tracks are a little overblown considering we have heard only 1 track out of the 6. Or maybe I just have a soft spot for Big Freedia as I have seen her life and the energy she gave was amazing. 

• paws up 4

The fact that Gaga has been back from Italy for less than 3 weeks and we've already got:

- Born This Way 10th anniversary celebration
- The Me You Can't See documentary
- Smelly Cat performance
- Born This Way re-imagined announcement

A stellar 2nd half of the year is awaiting us methinks!

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

I'd say the histrionics over the re-imagined tracks are a little overblown considering we have heard only 1 track out of the 6. Or maybe I just have a soft spot for Big Freedia as I have seen her life and the energy she gave was amazing. 

I have nothing but kind words towards Big Freedia. Her version is so very „her” if that makes sense

• love 3