Hide contents
  Hide contents

i kinda like Ed's new song :bradley:

Enjoy it gurl! :prideheart:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,531
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The number of likes ☠️ 

I’m pretty sure Billboad doesn’t take action on the weekly BoTS Hot 100 fraudery because their sick fanbase brings a lot of traffic for their website/magazine… All about the money and I don’t know how far it’ll go 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,844
36 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

A bop but this is tragic after 7 months and with 4 months of TTH…

Much like ROM/SL I feel like the UK very much lapped this up the best as an unapologetically female dance song. I think the streams aren’t surprising really and I think if nothing else this song and EIC are solidifying her more on UK radio. The Kylie print kinda thing 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster for Sale 57,531
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Much like ROM/SL I feel like the UK very much lapped this up the best as an unapologetically female dance song. I think the streams aren’t surprising really and I think if nothing else this song and EIC are solidifying her more on UK radio. The Kylie print kinda thing 

Speaking of Everytime I Cry… Its current 99-OUT UK chart run is not cute :gaga-scream:

And Chromatica is OUT on the UK midweeks… Did no one buy or will the vinyls ship later ? :leap:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,936
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Speaking of Everytime I Cry… Its current 99-OUT UK chart run is not cute :gaga-scream:

And Chromatica is OUT on the UK midweeks… Did no one buy or will the vinyls ship later ? :leap:

Inb4 only 100 copies on her UK shop

A Popster Is Born 12,844
5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I think with the other vinyls last week they were in a shop vs an online store. So, we may not have to worry just yet if they do a last minute ‘cash in’ of vinyls as it were 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 26,651
10 hours ago, emig_09 said:

not a BTS feat :laughga:

WHEN I TELL YOU I ALREADY HAVE TO KEEP THE RADIO OFF IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE OF GUTTER AND FAD HABITS TERRORISM, AND NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM IN ONE SONG? WHEN I CATCH YOU, MISS ED SHEERAN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DRAG YOU. I WILL BEAT YO a**. NEVER RELEASE MUSIC AGAIN!

gbH3iI8.gifgbH3iI8.gifgbH3iI8.gifgbH3iI8.gifgbH3iI8.gif

• lol 9