Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,374
Just now, Thrasher said:

I think any Friday between the 9th and the 23rd will be valid for Chroma remix album (Billie drops on the 30th and she’s under Interscope)

And since that perosn said end of July i would guess 23

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,822

Big Freedia states that she was supposed to be a feature on the original BTW song in a new interview

"That was back then, when I was working with my DJ at the time, Rusty Lazer. He had got a phone call [saying] they wanted me on the song, "Born This Way." We were very excited about that... Actually, I was with Rusty Lazer, we were at his house. We were doing some stuff, getting ready for a weekend out of town, and he was just telling me about the project. Because they had sent it over and were like, "They want you on this." So that's when I first got to hear the song. I don't know what happened, don't know how it fell off. But in my opinion the timing wasn't right, and everything comes back around if it's meant to happen. Ten years later, I'm doing the cover of "Judas.""

source: https://www.papermag.com/big-freedia-judas-2653508646.html?rebelltitem=5#rebelltitem5

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
30 minutes ago, donatellab said:

it has to come in july

so many artists are talking about it :giveup:

f-ING ARCA ON ROM! My metaphorical p**sy is SATURATED!!!

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 16,374

When they announced postponement of Chromatica Ball they stated this

"If 60 days have passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time." 

Does that mean they will announce new dates in that period if tour is happening? If so they have to do it until the end of July. Maybe she can do it alongside Remix announcement. 

Edited by Replay

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Replay said:

When they announced postponement of Chromatica Ball they stated this

"If 60 days have passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time." 

Does that mean they will announce new dates in that period if tour is happening? If so they have to do it until the end of July. Maybe she can do it alongside Remix announcement. 

That would be correct 

Popster for Sale 57,520
19 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Big Freedia states that she was supposed to be a feature on the original BTW song in a new interview

"That was back then, when I was working with my DJ at the time, Rusty Lazer. He had got a phone call [saying] they wanted me on the song, "Born This Way." We were very excited about that... Actually, I was with Rusty Lazer, we were at his house. We were doing some stuff, getting ready for a weekend out of town, and he was just telling me about the project. Because they had sent it over and were like, "They want you on this." So that's when I first got to hear the song. I don't know what happened, don't know how it fell off. But in my opinion the timing wasn't right, and everything comes back around if it's meant to happen. Ten years later, I'm doing the cover of "Judas.""

source: https://www.papermag.com/big-freedia-judas-2653508646.html?rebelltitem=5#rebelltitem5

Thankfully phew 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,374
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

so wil dua rererererelease her album just in time for the tour or nah?

She is ditching concept of albums and will just keep stacking songs onto FN, her own and songs she's featured on :arguega: she might even add debut album to it

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Someone on ATRL said her tour wasn’t selling well. Is that true?

they added second dates on many cities and I know the show in BCN is completely sold out so i dont think thats the case

Popster for Sale 57,520
10 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I know this thread will have a field day with this

the 1989 domination whew

The absolute slayage of TF(M) era + BTW and Shallow whew

7 GLOBAL #1 hits Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, BTW, Shallow and ROM :gaycat:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,480
Just now, Andreu said:

they added second dates on many cities and I know the show in BCN is completely sold out so i dont think thats the case

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/360126-2022-future-nostalgia-tour-dates-announced/

They posted receipts which show that there are a lot of tickets still available in Newcastle, Manchester, Glasgow and Leeds 

Popster for Sale 57,520
37 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Dua rescheduled her tour 

Sad I won’t be able to see her this year :bradley:

But it was bound to happen, too many dates over the space of 2 months and it  was a bit early for some countries especially the UK that’s facing a new wave

The fact that we thought it would be France the country that was going to keep the Chromatica Ball this summer from happening tho :icant:

Popster for Sale 41,942
Just now, Fame Romance said:

The fact that we thought it would be France the country that was going to keep the Chromatica Ball this summer from happening tho :icant:

Don't speak too soon :icant:

• sad 1