Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,420
3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Sour Candy and ARUTW are two of the biggest missed opportunities of any pop star wbk

they were both TRYING to become hits on their own (and they both sort of did, especially arutw) but a push would've made them astronomically huge hits 

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 313

It’s wild how everyone in the base doesn’t like Ed Sheeran, yet I feel like He and Gaga are universally loved by the GP so if they would release a ballad or love song they’d smash & we’d have another diamond single on our hands 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,939
18 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

It’s wild how everyone in the base doesn’t like Ed Sheeran, yet I feel like He and Gaga are universally loved by the GP so if they would release a ballad or love song they’d smash & we’d have another diamond single on our hands 

Its weird because people hate him for being "chart obsessed", when we all are on this thread 24/7 :icant:

I dont listen to him, but I have nothing against him

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 313
2 hours ago, Doncho said:

Its weird because people hate him for being "chart obsessed", when we all are on this thread 24/7 :icant:

Same, he just seems to fill a very regular area, which is why the general public absorbs him so easily 

Moderator 24,738

Not sure if this was posted 

Spotify update 

shallow: 1,533,748,781 (+864,917)

rain on me: 630,369,839 (+706,908)

bad romance: 574,802,353 (+496,130)

ARUTW: 620,045,876 (+457,069)

Poker face: 550,951,039 (+449,674)

• paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 27,274
3 hours ago, Doncho said:

I can't remember why I have to hate him but I do it anyway :icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
3 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I finally heard his song on the radio twice (too busy and tired to run and turn it off) and he really thinks talking to a stranger is considered a bad habit? He sounds like he's trying hard to be in an edgy dark era :darkmode:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,464
35 minutes ago, emig_09 said:

Didn’t he indirectly drag Gaga performing at the super bowl or something? :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
36 minutes ago, emig_09 said:

Just now, Adarsh said:

Didn’t he indirectly drag Gaga performing at the super bowl or something? :icant:

Maybe Grammys 2018 ceremony?