corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,766

so this gives credibility to the rumour about Chromatica remix dropping in July

I hope they give it a single because I'm tired of waiting for something

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,283
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not feeling good about top gun song November chile 😢

He actually edited that part out alongside with C3C tea. He only kept Chromatica remix and BTW Reimagined parts. Idk if that means it's uncertain ot he can't reveal that yet. 

@Emerald

Can u clarify? 

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

Moderator 17,128
4 minutes ago, Replay said:

He actually edited that part out alongside with C3C tea. He only kept Chromatica remix and BTW Reimagined parts. Idk if that means it's uncertain ot he can't reveal that yet. 

@Emerald

Can u clarify? 

That user created an account on June 14th, gave us the info, and never went back to this forum.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,383

I received an email saying my Chromatinca trifold vinyl is on the way but according to the tracking on her webstore it still hasn't been sent

yass @ bobe trying to keep it ambiguous so they can count the copy for whichever week427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,817
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

yass @ bobe trying to keep it ambiguous so they can count the copy for whichever week427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

inb4 they count it for both weeks

A Popster Is Born 12,825
36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If units are counted for the original born this way then we should expect a re-entry this next tracking week and the week physical copies are out 

i think its up to the label when they count, no? so if they all count for next week vs. counting for September

Unless its gonna be like Chromatica and the week the vinyls are out in september we get a cute re-entry

Pop-a-911-ster 29,748
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I received an email saying my Chromatinca trifold vinyl is on the way but according to the tracking on her webstore it still hasn't been sent

Me it’s the contrary something on the website but no email