Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,507
34 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I had never watched this clip before. Gosh they’re both so pretentious and insufferable :mess:

And now rightfully tanking :oscar:

32 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I understand why Billie (as a vegan) can disagree with the meat dress, but her brother quoting Justin Bieber thinking he did something is :dead:

They should have just sit and eat their food :sassysalem:

25 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Every edgy teen talking about Miss Gaga wbk

It's only art if you're whispering in an oversized hoodie :icant: 

Suddenly that video in my head :nickiha:

A Popster Is Born 13,373
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Another record for ms Bunny, even tho is a kii they are pretending Dákiti was a hit bc of Jhay Cortez (which we stan anyways)

Telepatia deserves :war:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Telepatia deserves :war:

Telepatia is not a full spanish song anyways :traumatica: i feel like Kali can score a huge debut with her next singles if they have similar (ir more urban) sounds but she needs to hurry up

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 6/13/2021 at 5:46 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Do either of you happen to have Gaga’s total streams on Spotify for Friday 6/10? wanted to update my daily streams list but I don’t have her total streams for that day….

hey sorry for late reply. I don't have total number, I have all tracks streams, but I assume summing them would give bit different number. Whre do you even check total?

ARTPOPster 1,730

So BenG told me to ask here:

Apple music is laggy and loads very slowly, my phone is an 11 Pro Max so It couldnt be my phone, the chromatica to song transitions are not seamless and there are no user generated playlists to search, Lossless and Spartial audio are not enough for me to stay at this point…

Is there at least a way to search for user generated playlists ??