Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Stop bringing Taylor into this, it’s weird and obsessive considering nobody even mentioned her in such a way that you need to be bashing her or bringing up her remixes. What you’re doing is called flamebait. Save your air and I’m saving mine.

You are the one that says "Lil Nas X is using cheap gimmicks"... "Satan Shoes"... You've been saying this since the song came out, and honestly you seem salty. Like, calm down and relax. Btw, if you criticize an artist, don't get salty when Taylor/Justin get attacked.

For the record, I don't care what Taylor has done/is doing/will continue doing promotion wise.

Edited by Ms I am a local

A Popster Is Born 16,279
16 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

How is it a cheap gimmick? It's a form of promotion to generate controversy and I can tell you it's definitely not cheap (1000$ each shoe damn :dead:). It's fun, iconic and entertaining.

You can have fun with:

• Taylor's cat hair (poor @Miaou he must be bald by now)
  • or with her 657657 different album covers
  • or with the 90s hot witch re-remix: the special remix of her smash hit Dildow
  • or the "I thought you were cumming to my girls-only birthday party, so I came without you instead" chapter EP :billiecat: A great compilation of songs that you could have listened through a normal playlist that you created.

don't forget cheap 4x editions of "digital signatures" brought to us to block her own fan

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, Delusional said:

I brought his gimmicks up because we were discussing grammy chances and I said his chances are slim because of the audiences he’s offended. Then you felt the need to bring up... remixes and cat hair ? Sounds like you’re insecure too. 

because you put "sure" next to taylor yet criticized Nas for selling shoes :rip: 

Can we have three different chart thread.

One for gaga stats, and laughing at katy/billie numbers.

Second for Taylor/Justin/Lil Nas/Dua/Ariana fight groups.

Third for Ava Max stats.

Thank you

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Well because Taylor hasn’t offended anyone with her remixes or cat hair therefore she has chances of a win... Lil Nas twerking on the devil is offensive in a lot of peoples eyes, therefore won’t win anything period :toofunny:

she offended me as cat lover

Replay

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,784
2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Can we have three different chart thread.

One for gaga stats, and laughing at katy/billie numbers.

Second for Taylor/Justin/Lil Nas/Dua/Ariana fight groups.

Third for Ava Max stats.

Thank you

not you leaving out Bad Bunny stats. Poor @Andreu

Popster for Sale 41,784

Not you guys still playing the cat hair thing to death :pillow:

It's not literal :pillow:

The other gimmicks are real but just let the cat hair one go already :pillow:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Well because Taylor hasn’t offended anyone with her remixes or cat hair therefore she has chances of a win... Lil Nas twerking on the devil is offensive in a lot of peoples eyes, therefore won’t win anything period :toofunny:

Yes, but this isn't the way that you worded it before. If you would have said: Lil Nas won't probably win because he offended religious people" I wouldn't have said anything about your post (except Billie) and, in fact, I'd have agreed with you (tho I think he has a shot at ROTY), but the way that you expressed it made it seem that, "because he was doing cheap things like selling a shoe to generate buzz", he wasn't going to get the grammy, when I think that has nothing to do, because selling a shoe is not a cheap tactic.

Edited by Ms I am a local

A Popster Is Born 13,394
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Lil Nas X's blaspheymy getting him blacklisted at the grammys :applause a true Barb, like fave like stan

Not when his other fave Gageuse was nominated for AOTY back to back even after her blasphemy in TFM and BTW :ohhh:

5 minutes ago, BenG said:

Not you guys still playing the cat hair thing to death :pillow:

It's not literal :pillow:

The other gimmicks are real but just let the cat hair one go already :pillow:

NEVER! It's iconic and should go down in history! Fight me :war:

Popster for Sale 41,784
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

NEVER! It's iconic and should go down in history! Fight me :war:

It's not even true :mess: Just cheapens your serious discussion tbh.

• lol 1