Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,278

So if the #224 album in France is doing around 700 copies it means that Chromatica has probaly sold more than my estimates :oscar:

I had it at ~75k a month ago so maybe it surpassed 80k already, hope the vinyl will be enough for it to end the summer at 90k and be certified Platinum (100k) by late this year or early next year

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 12,825
19 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

So if the #224 album in France is doing around 700 copies it means that Chromatica has probaly sold more than my estimates :oscar:

I had it at ~75k a month ago so maybe it surpassed 80k already, hope the vinyl will be enough for it to end the summer at 90k and be certified Platinum (100k) by late this year or early next year

i think it stopped charting in Spain... i fear for its gold plaque :ninja: let's hope the remix will help more than what we think :ninja:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster for Sale 41,872
21 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

France:

#96(+6) ASIB [139 weeks]

When will a certain newer album with vinyl releases

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,748
11 minutes ago, BenG said:

When will a certain newer album with vinyl releases

Hopefully sales from Gaga’s website will be counted (as I read that sometimes snep doesn’t count sales from artists’ websites we’ll see) and Chromatica will re-enter top 100

Popster for Sale 57,278
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Hopefully sales from Gaga’s website will be counted (as I read that sometimes snep doesn’t count sales from artists’ websites we’ll see) and Chromatica will re-enter top 100

It depends on how lazy her team is and how many copies they put in sale

Positions which performed worse than Chromatica overall managed to re-enter the top 30 with the vinyl

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Positions which performed worse than Chromatica overall managed to re-enter the top 30 with the vinyl

Propagaga said that there are 11k copies of the yellow vinyl and at least double of that of the regular black vinyl and it seems all of them will be available on their release dates. Hopefully Chromatica will re enter some charts

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,748
20 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Ready for the slayage