Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

On 9/4/2021 at 5:27 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It was Ro (gagamonster96) in fact when he said this he knew it wasn't true, he just wanted to keep the fanbase calm. I'm BraveForGaga95 on twitter btw

He should have told us to stream HARDER. These big accounts understimate their power to move the fanbase. :whatga:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/5/2021 at 12:57 AM, CHROMATICON said:

He should have told us to stream HARDER. These big accounts understimate their power to move the fanbase. :whatga:

Well I'm also one of the "big accounts" on twitter, idk about the other ones but at least me and him has been always trying to help ever since we made our accounts (literally 2010) even now when we don't have that much time in our hands

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 9/4/2021 at 9:06 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Do you guys feel like Dawn of Chromatica's amazing debut disproves the "Chromatica did well because of ASIB hype" theory? Not that it had much strength to begin with but there is no way the soccer moms and basic straight girls were going to willingly listen to ARCA and Dorian Electra :dead:

Nicki minaj also has amazing Spotify debuts then a heavy fall, ASIB helped her star power overall of course and attract more interest in general. In regard to her debuts, she’s an established name with a semi-dedicated base so you see this in effect on the first 48hrs vs. Someone like dua who peaks in streams potentially weeks later. 

Speaking of star power:

Not the Brazil government using fun tonight to promote vaccinations… good sis NEEDs to retire here one day :nickiha:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

On 9/4/2021 at 5:23 PM, artgagapop said:

I wonder what Gaga has been doing since Gucci stopped filming, Gaga likely had next to 0 involvement in the remix album and all the Jazz promo seem to been done for years except the few shows they filmed.  :enigma:

A lot of things for Gucci 

Edited by Tati Cavala