Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 9/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, little legend said:

BlackPink fans are mad of the Sour Candy remix. Go to the comments on YouTube:icant: 

They think that the remix is awful and Gaga has way too many lines and more BlackPink members should have more lines. 

Now they prefer the original version. I remember when the original Sour Candy version was out , they were pressed and sad cause Sour Candy was bad and below average for a typical Black Pink song. The irony when it's one of BlackPink's best songs:icant:

It’s BlackPink’s best song. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 9/3/2021 at 11:25 AM, Gagacharts said:

Guys, it´s a remix album. Gaga´s other remix albums have like 20M streams in total.

It was obvious that they didn´t push many songs since Gaga has a new album coming in 27 days.

Yes, exaclty this. Honestly I can’t wait for L4S too. It’s almost autumn, it’s going to take me to amazing places, I just know it. Meanwhile, let me go back to DOC and Chromatica on repeat all weekend.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,835
On 9/3/2021 at 11:55 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Tasked with remixing (respectively) electro thumper ‘Alice’ and fan anthem ‘Stupid Love’, the two dole out digi-production that comes wrapped in effervescence.

they didn't have the audacity to call it a hit, lmao :dead:

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 9/3/2021 at 1:05 PM, danwasd said:

Tasked with remixing (respectively) electro thumper ‘Alice’ and fan anthem ‘Stupid Love’, the two dole out digi-production that comes wrapped in effervescence.

they didn't have the audacity to call it a hit, lmao :dead:

no but they have the audacity to call it fan anthem:awkney:

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 14,835
On 9/3/2021 at 12:10 PM, Adarsh said:

Literally anyone who is not a stan would say that a platinum song is a hit :katy:

it's a hit in my heart, that's for sure

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Free Woman is truly that song that would be a single at a certain point in a normal era, and Rina and Clarence Clarity makes it stand out even more. 

They should have pushed this in some favorable markets like the UK. 

• paws up 6