Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 9/3/2021 at 9:41 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

LSDXOXO really thought they did something though :icant:

the original eats it and leaves no crumbs 

the way they decided the shortest/most repetitive song/the one with the least lyrics was the one that didn't need a featured vocal artist is :rip:

• lol 2

Ok so I was on TikTok and then I realized how easy it is dor Babylon HL to become a trend sound in there. That song literally has it all with that crescendo intro and then a sudden beat drop. It could work for videos with transitions and alm that. 

• yaas, gaga 5

On 9/3/2021 at 4:03 AM, Andreu said:

the way they decided the shortest/most repetitive song/the one with the least lyrics was the one that didn't need a featured vocal artist is :rip:

Speaking of repetitive lyrics, 1000 Doves took 1000 Dives with 

In life, waiting's just a stupid game x4

:mess:

On 9/3/2021 at 4:07 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Ok so I was on TikTok and then I realized how easy it is dor Babylon HL to become a trend sound in there. That song literally has it all with that crescendo intro and then a sudden beat drop. It could work for videos with transitions and alm that. 

Bobby when he sees it tending

Village People Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:38 PM, Andreu said:

@Sir.Sim @corvus albus have you considered having an "official" Spotify account for the forum, so we can push playlists and try to do streaming parties etc?

That is such a 🔥 🔥 idea!!! 

Let me discuss this with the team members!! 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:37 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Periodt!!! 

Let me make some bomb reels with Babylon audio for our official Instagram!! 😻😍

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

BlackPink fans are mad of the Sour Candy remix. Go to the comments on YouTube:icant: 

They think that the remix is awful and Gaga has way too many lines and more BlackPink members should have more lines. 

Now they prefer the original version. I remember when the original Sour Candy version was out , they were pressed and sad cause Sour Candy was bad and below average for a typical Black Pink song. The irony when it's one of BlackPink's best songs:icant:

• lol 6

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 9/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, little legend said:

BlackPink fans are mad of the Sour Candy remix. Go to the comments on YouTube:icant: 

They think that the remix is awful and Gaga has way too many lines and more BlackPink members should have more lines. 

Now they prefer the original version. I remember when the original Sour Candy version was out , they were pressed and sad cause Sour Candy was bad and below average for a typical Black Pink song. The irony when it's one of BlackPink's best songs:icant:

Its literally a remix by a new artist SHYGIRL lmao :icant:

I stan the new remix tbh maybe a bit more than the original :icant:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1