Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

How balvin is perpetually above Bad Bunny when it comes to monthly listeners when he is way less successful lately is beyond me must be the playlist payola that comes with being in a major label

• lol 1

On 9/2/2021 at 11:37 AM, Andreu said:

How balvin is perpetually above Bad Bunny when it comes to monthly listeners when he is way less successful lately is beyond me must be the playlist payola that comes with being in a major label

thank you S*** Braun

Popster This Way 756

Guys :gaga-scream: I'm currently in Turkey, because I need to go back to Vegas to get married. So that my fiance can stay with me in Germany.:dead:

And my soon to be mother in law just told me she got tickets for us for Jazz and Piano:gaga-scream:

I'm still in shock, I can't believe it. It always seemed to me like something impossible, to go and see gaga in Vegas.:darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 7

On 9/2/2021 at 9:15 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Guys :gaga-scream: I'm currently in Turkey, because I need to go back to Vegas to get married. So that my fiance can stay with me in Germany.:dead:

:enigma:

On 9/2/2021 at 9:15 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

And my soon to be mother in law just told me she got tickets for us for Jazz and Piano:gaga-scream:

I'm still in shock, I can't believe it. It always seemed to me like something impossible, to go and see gaga in Vegas.:darkmode:

I’m so happy for you :love:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,826
On 9/2/2021 at 12:44 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

people being so dramatic and close-minded about a remix album on the other site :icant:

On the other site? What about in this site?

A7Jf2O3.gif

• lol 4