Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,366
On 8/30/2021 at 11:21 AM, donatellab said:

the artist who made the SC lyric video and remix cover liked multiple tweets about the leaks

it’s coming y’all :giveup:

maybe bloodpop won't need to be dragged on September 1 00.01 after all :darkmode:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 979
On 8/30/2021 at 5:29 AM, donatellab said:

Babylon ft Bree coming for #1 and tiktok trends

spacer.png

Seriously speaking, I do believe it could be a hit. Babylon is just too catchy and fresh and I don’t care if they push the HL version or Bree one, I just know it has potential and also it could potentially launch Bree career to a new level, she's so talented, hot and she deserves it. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 8/30/2021 at 12:59 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Seriously speaking, I do believe it could be a hit. Babylon is just too catchy and fresh and I don’t care if they push the HL version or Bree one, I just know it has potential and also it could potentially launch Bree career to a new level, she's so talented, hot and she deserves it. 

Babylon is such a catchy hit and it really deserved a video. I hope one of the remixes blows up on tiktok and the song gets the attention it deserves

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 8/30/2021 at 1:00 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Hopefully she filmed a MV but doubt it as she has 0 implication on this album 

is this the first positive post from you about thermomix? chile, lemme make a wish :fall:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,655
On 8/30/2021 at 12:15 PM, Delusional said:

Rapper The Kid Laroi says Justin Bieber started stroking his toes while they were in the studio together

He told me: “ I discovered this one day when I was in the studio and I had my shoes off.

"I felt something touch my big toe and I was like ‘what the f*** is that?’ and it’s Justin and he’s touching my big toe. He said, ‘Sorry, I just have this weird thing with feet’.”

spacer.png

@danwasd you have some company 

spacer.png

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 8/30/2021 at 1:08 PM, danwasd said:

is this the first positive post from you about thermomix? chile, lemme make a wish :fall:

How is his post a positive one when he’s falsey claiming Gaga has zErO implication in this album when the album is basically involving her own songs?

:icant:

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 8/30/2021 at 1:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

How is his post a positive one when he’s falsey claiming Gaga has zErO implication in this album when the album is basically involving her own songs?

:icant:

it's positive as hell for vivi's standards wym :laughga:

• yaas, gaga 1