Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

On 8/25/2021 at 4:38 AM, Fame Romance said:

Welp at Beyoncé only having 3 songs above 200k daily streams even counting the remixes she jumped on :rip:

Gaga has at least 10 songs to do so every day 

Not Million Reasons outsreaming #1 hit remixes :billie:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,145
On 8/25/2021 at 1:11 AM, Fame Romance said:

Wait because I didn’t know Born This Way (song) was such a monster mega smash in Japan :giveup:

It sold 1M copies there and was #1 on the Year-End Chart for 2011 and #75 in 2012 despite coming out early 2011 :giveup:

She has both the last Western million-selling album (The Fame) and song (BTW) :giveup:

I trust you there

• yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,625
On 8/24/2021 at 2:20 PM, Miaou said:

I want LG7 to be an album full of Love Me Right songs :giveup:

A mix of her TF voice and rnb voice :giveup:

I'm still convinced that Love Me Right is from the original LG6 sessions :katy:

The fact that we never got a proper release for it (even the Target edition has the same booklet) and no Spotify release means we don't know who's credited.

It just screams DJWS/Detroit City to me and it's possible she kept it as a bonus track on the real LG6, a bit like the Angel Down Work Tape as a Redone song from the original LG5 on Joanne.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,413
On 8/25/2021 at 1:38 AM, Fame Romance said:

Welp at Beyoncé only having 3 songs above 200k daily streams even counting the remixes she jumped on :rip:

Gaga has at least 10 songs to do so every day 

Now I understand why do they really had to push halo :icant:

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 979
On 8/25/2021 at 2:30 AM, derpmonster said:

I'm still convinced that Love Me Right is from the original LG6 sessions :katy:

The fact that we never got a proper release for it (even the Target edition has the same booklet) and no Spotify release means we don't know who's credited.

It just screams DJWS/Detroit City to me and it's possible she kept it as a bonus track on the real LG6, a bit like the Angel Down Work Tape as a Redone song from the original LG5 on Joanne.

The song was produced by Burns tho and he wasn't amongst the OG LG6 producers. Also, if anything it sounds like an Ally Maine song so yeah it probably was a song written during the Detroit City/DJWS era. Remember he said he and Gaga worked on a lot of studd during the ASIB recording sessions, including a lot of just random stuff for fun (aka The Cure) 

A Popster Is Born 12,844

the way the ASIB girls are all ending up between 80-100m, ASIB will have multiple gaga album tracks organically reach 100m. Poor Fadmatica

imagen_2020-11-03_231148.png.a56b41a0c12

''DONT DONT PLAY PLAY WITH WITH ME ME IT IT JUST JUST HURTS HURTS ME - MY FACE AGAINST THE \WALL, IM NOT YOUR PLASTIK DOHLL (im notyourplastic doll)''

spacer.png

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,976
On 8/25/2021 at 12:46 PM, Andreu said:

So yesterday I was told we wouldn't get the chromosome announcement because of the top gun premiere, so where are the news about that

bM17X0x.gif

if there are any it's gonna be on thursday since it's the day a new trailer is possibly going to be shown on cinemacon 

it's all speculation though, the trailer may not come or it may not have the song