Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

When Ed Sheeran is putting more effort on his music videos than Miss Gaga:icant:

The artistic value of this video is better than anything Gaga released since Judas.

Congrats mister Ed , you actually didn't abandon your eras and you don't release absolutely cheap and horrible music videos like Stupid Love 

standing ovation clap GIF

• lol 6

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 8/18/2021 at 6:38 PM, little legend said:

When Ed Sheeran is putting more effort on his music videos than Miss Gaga:icant:

The artistic value of this video is better than anything Gaga released since Judas.

Congrats mister Ed , you actually didn't abandon your eras and you don't release absolutely cheap and horrible music videos like Stupid Love 

Gurl :rip:

Imagine saying this hot topic mess is better than 911 or even Rain On Me :rip:

Why are you actin like an OGH? 

• shook 1
  • thanks 7

Pop-a-911-ster 39,557
On 8/18/2021 at 1:38 PM, little legend said:

Not you thinking this weird vampire a** mess has more ARTISTIC VALUE than Marry The Night, GUY, or 911….that’s a TRAGIC opinion :toofunny:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 8/18/2021 at 11:08 PM, little legend said:

This might be the most @Delusional thing I’ve ever read :icant:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 8/18/2021 at 6:46 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I think I have cancer after reading that comment :katy: 

littlelegend being a controversial icon but maybe took it too far this time :toofunny:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,557
On 8/18/2021 at 1:48 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

littlelegend being a controversial icon but maybe took it too far this time :toofunny:

I mean I get it, people don’t like Stupid Love but let’s not act like MTN, GUY, or 911 aren’t amazing artistic pieces of video. And to even compare them to something like Bad Habits, literally is cancerous, I now have now cancer…..

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 8/18/2021 at 6:50 PM, BenG said:

MTN and GUY are messy :icant:

Definitely directed by a novice

Still better than that messy video on all the other fronts now c'mon now :icant:

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,557
On 8/18/2021 at 1:50 PM, BenG said:

MTN and GUY are messy :icant:

Definitely directed by a novice

And have far more artistic value than Bad Habits….the message alone of the MTN video is absolutely incredible/heartbreaking and done in such a beauties incredible way,  and if y’all can’t see the Artistic value in that I can’t help you :laughga:

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 8/18/2021 at 6:52 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

And have far more artistic value than Bad Habits….the message alone of the MTN video is absolutely incredible/heartbreaking and done in such a beauties incredible way,  and if y’all can’t see the Artistic value in that I can’t help you :laughga:

Thanks, Marry The Night is probably one of the most profound and meaningful music videos ever made by a popstar, it most definitely saved a lot of lives, it's not comparable to Bad Habits forgetable edgy fodder and it will never be :rip:

• thanks 2